Beyond the Hover! We have a winner!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
If you don't mind watching a video of a 42 year old guy in his pajamas, then stand by and it'll be up in a little bit.

Thanks to everyone that entered and thanks to the community for voting.

Congrats to _________________!! :D:D

The video is being converted to a low-def format that will upload quickly.

Bartman :)

Bartman

Congratulations to our winner!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

I'm happy to do it Tony. It's fun.
I hope the carnage wasn't too expensive for people to repair. I know there's a quad still on the bench in Houston, Texas after breaking into pieces during filming.
Sorry you didn't win this time, I'm trying to get another contest going in October.
Thanks again for entering!
Bart

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A big congratulations to ALL that took part. You made some inspiring flights and goes to show how this weird and wonderful sport/hobby/pastime/headache/mindmelting/attictive multirotor thingymabob is grabbing hold od peiople from every age sector and every walk of life..

Brilliant

Now for the next competition eh Bart.. mmm I wonder what it will be

Dave

Sebbie

Congratulations on winning you deserved it. :)

On entertainment value alone your all winners :)
Thanks to Bart for organising it. *claps*

Macsgrafs

Firstly well done Bart for organising the competition & finding a worthy sponsor....what a great prize to win. Secondly, well done Koko, I hope you get some good use from those motors? If not there is a home here waiting for them ;) ;)

What really makes me laugh is all this cutting edge high tech computer controlled MR's & the cutting edge draw...spot on Bart, love it :)

Well done all who entered, impressive flying guys.

Ross

WHOOOOOOOH! JEA!

Thank you everyone and especially Mr. Bartman! I'm a very lucky man at the moment. And to the question about Kokamintti I think I'll never be able to explain that in english but it sure has nothing to do with any narcotics. :)

Thanks to sponsors as well.

-Mika

Congrats Koka!

Also as others have said thanks for having the contest it was fun and fun to see how every participated.

Looking forward to the next one!

Mike