XAircraft Align M480 & SuperX left drift while on GPS & Attitude mode

they had me create a log file with fc level and no motors connected so there would be no vibration. Then they sent me 2 status files which were copied to fc one at a time and rebooted. After the last one I redone the radio calibration and compass then tried a new flight and it was perfect for 5 min. Will try a longer one tonight at the field and some video , this in my dji f450 but still want it in the align m690. So that will tell me if the files are copter specific , but from what i tried it last night after adjusting the gain with the assigned dial it solid.

fltundra

they had me create a log file with fc level and no motors connected so there would be no vibration. Then they sent me 2 status files which were copied to fc one at a time and rebooted. After the last one I redone the radio calibration and compass then tried a new flight and it was perfect for 5 min. Will try a longer one tonight at the field and some video , this in my dji f450 but still want it in the align m690. So that will tell me if the files are copter specific , but from what i tried it last night after adjusting the gain with the assigned dial it solid.
They most likely re calibrated the gyros. Great to see you have it working!

traxx2003

Andre I had a similar problem with my SuperX, constant left hand drift while on either GPS or Attitude mode. After making sure that CG was correct and FC was positioned dead center, using the string trick between motors, problem persisted. After several email exchange with XAIRCRAFT support they discovered a bad "STATUS" file within the CFG folder on my SuperX software. After installing the new file they sent me the problem was solved. I can email you the file if you want.

They sent me two files and after figuring out the steps it was back on track . But i had already pulled from my 690 and put in a dji 450 and only tried it once.