Aerial FPV HDMI to AV Analog Signal Converter for SONY Nex5 Nex7

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Fred Ou,

Please send me an address, I'd like to mail my converter back to you for a refund. It doesn't work.

I've filed a Paypal dispute because you are not responding to requests for a return address.

Thanks,
Bart

Warley

Hello Friends!

My name is Warley and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

I had the same problem with my camera Sony Nex 5 got to buy three different model converters and none worked, the purchase was made in FPVmodel .. And the disrespect we spent when bought in China .. I will use a small camera that points to the same direction in order to use my Nex 5! Here's a video of my problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7oB4IiWLU

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Hello
Your N5 is NTSC system?
Now the module only supports PAL system

Fred

Hello Friends!

My name is Warley and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

I had the same problem with my camera Sony Nex 5 got to buy three different model converters and none worked, the purchase was made in FPVmodel .. And the disrespect we spent when bought in China .. I will use a small camera that points to the same direction in order to use my Nex 5! Here's a video of my problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7oB4IiWLU

janoots2

I have finally received the 60i NTSC version from Oversky.com after they updated the firmware and it works perfectly on my 60i Nex5n!!! Woohoo!! Took 10 days to get to the states pre Chinese New Year.

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com

Attachments

• 20140331_225050[1].jpg
    20140331_225050[1].jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Have the latest module and old module in stock,which one you need,when you order please leave a massage,if no tell me,we will ship old one

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Compatible with most of the camera.
HDMI TO AV module,Ultra light aerial high-definition HDMI AV module

T2GQiXX74XXXXXXXXX_%21%211110700936.jpg

1. Designed for aerial and the weight volume universal design requirements of the ultra light HDMI AV, digital to analog module.
2. HDMI C interface in line, compatible with most of the miniHDMI standard interface equipment, direct camera is powered, no external power supply; directly connected graph transmitter, without HDMI line.
3. Automatically recognize the full system of internal software, NTSC / PAL /AUTO.
4. Light weight is only 3g.
5.Compatible with most of the camera.

Note: use this module, HDMI output mode the camera must be set to AUTO automatically, without the resolution of HDMI camera automatic function, may not support (NEX 5R without setting, you can use directly), modify the camera resolution, must eliminate all connecting lines, and shut down and reboot, the new settings to take effect.
[FONT=??][FONT=??][FONT=??][FONT=??]
TB2JBhdXVXXXXaNXpXXXXXXXXXX-1110700936.jpg
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]