Aeronavics / Droidworx ADX3 HL / Sony CX730 wind testing (NO BOSS)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just put this together really quickly.

I could have spent more time with the presentation but I have to go peel the veg.... YES is Christmas EVE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just found I did not have BOSS turned on as I had been using a lens converter - Guess I need another windy day now.

DAve

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So now with the BOSS on. Different place and time but just goes to show what can be achieved with sub 4 KG machine

Bowley

So now with the BOSS on. Different place and time but just goes to show what can be achieved with sub 4 KG machine

Impressive, almost be forgiven for thinking you were swinging a Z15. BOSS aside, what were you using there? Radians

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Bowley.. Thanks, a S800 could not have been flown in the winds this was shot in.. well possibly but it would of been a very hairy ride. IMO the S800 / Z15 is a fantastic bit of kit for the right conditions.. But living the UK them types of conditions are few and far between.. I need a Multi That can handle the British weather and this is it + its easily transportable into locations when a hike is involved.

With this machine I use a Radian on roll only. The WKM takes care of the pitch. I have just commissioned my forst Skyline on the SJLX4 I have just built and its VERY impressive. The ADXHL I shot this with is up for sale now as I have duplicated it. For more examples of footage shot with the ADX that shot this and virtually all of my paid for footage check out https://vimeo.com/user7175936

The above footage HAS NO post work done on it. Its even more impressive on Vimeo and even better off line!

Thanks again for the comments

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Cheshirecat in KENT!?

Thanks for the comments.

I have a couple of videos I have made up with the footage

here is one version

The next one has been edited with a different track which when I get my landline broadband back on I upload

Dave

Cheshirecat

Nice i like this footage, like the tune as well.
Shocked to read about your disaster and pleased to see you are OK.

Don't you have to keep your eye open for low flying RAF trainers in the lakes :tennis:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Don't you have to keep your eye open for low flying RAF trainers in the lakes

Yep.. it helps to know their regular sortie routes... I was no where near um.

Thanks for the comments

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Latest fly arounds after getting kit to get airborne again from fellow flyers..

shco1t

Hi Dave

Looks really stable considering you can hear the cross winds blowing,
i"d be happy with that any day :)

shco1t

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Dave

Looks really stable considering you can hear the cross winds blowing,
i"d be happy with that any day :)

shco1t

Thanks for the comments.. I am really happy with her.. I just need to fly and film more! Time Time Time!

Dave

shco1t

Dave ,

That's brilliant i've always wanted to do that but never had the ***** to try,
that's a lovely place and the reactions on peoples faces is great, the women who pointed at the jeep was about the only one i see who worked out what was happening :)

shco1t

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cheers buddy I cant say it was an easy flight!

When I landed her about a mile or so from the take off I suddenly thought about the return to home on TX failure.... That would have been an interesting one!

Here is the finished version.

It was all flown line of site as we where in so much of a hurry we forgot the video RX and monitor! It was literally 'ITS SNOWED LEST GO.... NOW!)

shco1t

Hi Dave,
nice flying and nicely put together looks well :)
looked like fun and again it looks like a lovely place!

shco1t