HK_Camera 4.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 300
  • HK_Camera 5.jpg
    HK_Camera 5.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 304

heli45

This solution works for me.

Hello,
I had the same problem. When camera was powered on. I have a black screen.

I finally found a solution: on HobbyKing for an other camera:

"
7/18/2012
travis (1)
Camera not working ? to save alot of issues with people messing up their cameras the provided wiring harnesses are not compatible with the cameras provided, and as stated in below postings ,the purchaser will need to do a small modification (or at least check this) for the camera to work, by swapping the red (power) and white (video signal) wires .. so when looking at the back of the camera board and having the 3 pin connector socket at the bottom. the colors from left side to the right side should be in this order " white (left)..... black (middle).... red (right)" if so the probability for success is in your favor
Too Frequent or no cookies
Thanks!
642454.jpg
jeang(7) Thanks!

yes and if you look at the board closely you will see the signal ,- and sign on it..match the wire to it
em_smile.gif

"

source : http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...mW_Tx_Rx_1_3_inch_CCD_Camera_NTSC_520TVL.html

So you have to inverse the red and the white wires on the back of the lens.

you could easily do that without soldering by removing the white plastic plug which is on the board and pull in on the board with a 180 ° rotation.

I hope this could help someone :tennis:

aWanderer

Thats excellent. I hope it helps someone as well. Unfortunately, I tried that at some point as well. My camera was/is toast. I did request support and an RMA, HK acknowledged all but then I never heard from anyone again and my questions to them go unanswered. Eventually, I gave up.