ryhza

cheers tombrown im not huge fan of heavily edited footage myself thow some of it is nice but still not a big fan of it

Chadfish

Here's an interesting video I shot at a local lumber yard using my XP2 from XProHeli, and the XPG gimbal carrying a Goro Hero3+.

Last edited by a moderator:

bensid54

Some good size timber there is that first growth? looks like it one thing for sure is the sawmill will be producing top quality lumber. Over here in B.C. logging is just a shadow of what it used to be, as far as I know we no longer harvest first growth timber.Oh and I enjoyed your video too!

Chadfish

Definitely not first growth timber. They don't do that or old growth any more. They don't cut anything wider that 47" in diameter. This is all from land they own. The local timber industry is also a shadow of it's old self here, but these folks are shooting for responsible, sustainable timber harvests.

SamaraMedia

ryhza, Great flying, as usual! That may have even woke up some of the dead ;)

How do embed your YouTube video to show the video rather than the url?

Thanks,

bensid54

Very old boneyard you have there, did any spooks follow you home? Like us they were likely impressed with your flying ability!

Buzz_Roavr

Here's an interesting video I shot at a local lumber yard using my XP2 from XProHeli, and the XPG gimbal carrying a Goro Hero3+.

This video has just popped up on a Forestry Forum in the UK! A friend of mine posted it to FaceBook.

ryhza

to post the video and not the link there's a little movie clip symbol says insert video in reply to thread put url in that to post if that makes sense

gardenroute

Flying over Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Flying over Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
During our summer wandering the Balkans, we visited the beautiful waterfalls Kravica Waterfalls in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Kravice is a waterfall on the Trebižat River (lost river). It is 10 km south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometers south of Mostar. Its height is between 25 metres and the radius of the lake in the base of the waterfall is 120 metres.

Kravice Waterfalls is a popular swimming and picnic area and during the summer it is frequently visited by tourists from Mostar, Medjugorje and Dubrovnik (Croatia).

The best time of year for visiting is during the springtime when the fall is at its fullest and the arid landscape turns a bright green. During the high season, various restaurants in the vicinity of the waterfalls mostly offer grilled dishes and fish specialties. Near the Kravice Falls is also a small grotto with stalactites made of calcium carbonate, an old mill and a sailing ship.

Switch to the HD (full screen), at least 720p to 1080p even better and turn on the sound.