Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i was approached a few weeks ago about doing some video work to convert a radio spot into a TV commercial. Without much guidance from the ad agency I went about shooting video for the spot. After many revisions, this is what is currently showing on cable networks in our area.

I've partnered with a local videographer and he's responsible for the edit/post work. I must ask forgiveness for the specs of dust, I've been reformed and it won't happen again!!

Thanks,
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

Bart that is awfully smooth. Nicely done. In post edit was the speed of flight changed at all? I am asking because it seemed perfect to me. I have a difficult time keeping things consistent. I figure I just need more flight time. Not to worry about the dust, my monitor is way too dirty to see the dust specs...

tstrike

pendejo grande
I didn't see any dust either. Nice quality out of the t2i, smooth sticks, well done. It's too bad they couldn't do another VO, it sounded like they just had the radio playing.
I'm assuming this is with your X8 and your personal gimbal?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
thanks guys. the helicopter is one of my XY-8's with Tiger motors and Mikrokopter electronics using MK's camera gimbal control. The gimbal is my EOSc camera mount with a T2i using a Canon 10-22 lens.

I've spent a lot of time getting it dialed in and it's been great. I'm also flying the same heli/mount with the Hoverfly system and it's also doing very well.

Kilby

Something I shot today while testing out my new Sunex lens and Final Cut Pro X. My gimbal settings were way off, so I had a fair amount of stabilization in post, and some jello, but I really wanted to practice some different shots more than anything. I hope to dial everything else in tomorrow.

-Terry

Tomstoy2

Wow! Krleas, I found that exceptional!
Great 2 man operation. I especially liked the slo-mo and ff. Only thing missing was zoom!!!
First time I have ever seen a trolley system being used for water boarding. Fun to watch.

Great job!

Speedy67

Well u cant compare them. Zenmuse is more stable but u have only 2 cams. On this gimbal i can put whatever i want.
So for professional job Radian is winner.

Thanks for your opinion. I almost jumped on the Zenmuse train, but with their latest price increase up 10% to 3300 Euro and the Cinestar/Radian flexibility I think DJI lost me.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Thanks for your opinion. I almost jumped on the Zenmuse train ....

When choosing an AP platform you start with the camera. Once you know what camera you will use the choice of platform narrows according to payload capabilities.

Be cautious about trying to be too flexible with the ability to change cameras. It sounds like a sensible stance but in practice it is often better to stick with one camera and really get to know it. I wait to be convinced on the Radian system. I want to see raw video from it.

krleas

FPV Freak
That is not a fair representation. The video has been stabilised in post. If you had cleaned the lens before I would probably not have noticed.

Tut, tut.:shame:

Tut Tut u are wrong, it was sony cx730 with filter and filter is dirty.

I will put some CAM without stab. Lets say canon 600D.

And if i would stabilize biker would not shake woth zoom it wiould be perfect still Mombasa.

FerdinandK

Video of yesterdays flights with the Sigma 19mm lens (for the Sony Nex5n):

best regards

Ferdinand