Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Privileged to be accepted by the LMA who allowed us to film at the Southport meet. It was a great experience to fly amongst some of the best Large Model fliers in the UK, even better that they trusted us. Following this we where asked to film at the full LMA meet at Southport where we chased a scale Lancaster Bomber around along with Red Baron Tri Planes, 3D hell demo teams the works. Just gutted we could not make Cosford to film the scale Vulcan. Maybe next year. Onwards and upwards, Footage a mix from 3 different systems flying GoPro3+, Sony CX730 and GH3. Slow mo crap but we did not realise the potential of what we would be filming… Ho Hum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Ben ...
That's an impressive showreel from a pilot does it all guy.

well done
andy

Thanks Andy! It's all about the subject. I can only release the stuff that has already gone to broadcast so there will be lots more coming in the next few months!

And a huge +1 to Dave's comment. Let's see some more Lec and Andy stuff!

ZAxis

Thanks Andy! It's all about the subject. I can only release the stuff that has already gone to broadcast so there will be lots more coming in the next few months!

And a huge +1 to Dave's comment. Let's see some more Lec and Andy stuff!

If you've been watching the Commonwealth Games... Lec did all the aerials for the introductions, Big Yin etc. Show reel coming sometime real soon now....

andy

ZAxis

Couldn't get pics to load in last post, so try again
attachment.php
attachment.php

Dave.... Skye stuff, September perhaps.

Attachments

• FlyingFromBoat_6.jpg
    FlyingFromBoat_6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Flotilla_1.jpg
    Flotilla_1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 298

ebeez

Ben, Well done as usual! Always a pleasure to watch your videos! I am always learning from your posts!! :)

SamaraMedia

Well, after many months of scouring this thread for tidbits of wisdom and inspiration, I've finally put together a video I'm pleased enough with to share here. Shot with my TBS Disco Pro with Aerial MOB arms and a DJI Phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal (didn't want to risk my Disco over the ocean ;)

John

Av8Chuck

Very well done. Is the H3-2D a 2-axis gimbal.. If it is, then you certainly have your MR dialed in and very good flying. Even if its the 3-axis gimbal that was very good footage.

SamaraMedia

Appreciate that Av8Chuck, 2 axis gimbal. Still have some yaw issues to sort on some days and nervous hands while out over the open ocean. I have a 3 axis Zenmuse for GoPro that I plan to hang under a hexa I'm building but haven't tested it out yet.

John

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Thought it was about time I posted something here. Here is a montage of various projects filmed in different countries.

ZAxis

Mombasa ...
Nice to see your work again, its been long time coming.
Agree with everyone else, the giraff shot is an absolute stormer and the close up plane takeoff is brilliant. That must have needed a lot of trust between you and the pilot.

andy

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Appreciate the nice comments, gents ... and ladies (FlyGirl?).

Got lucky with the giraffe. The inquisitive one is called Helen and she was evidently besotted by the MR. Followed it around everywhere. Watching the rushes of that close-up sequence is funny because just after that she started prancing around as if crowing to the others "I nearly licked the noisy thi-nnng".

Flying over the plane taking off required quite a few dummy runs before actually traversing the runway, just to get everybody settled in, and then I think we did three takes to get the good timing. The pilot was not particularly concerned. Those spray boys are exceptional pilots and they fly dare-devil all day. I think it was all done in forty minutes.

That is what I really appreciate about these Multi-Rotors. When they are dialled in they make it so easy to get really creative in a really short space of time. Wouldn't want to have tried that with the big helicopter!

kloner

Aerial DP
Nicely done Mombasa....

FD, Burnquist is a nut, he had a sick vid earlier this summer.... hope the faa never sees what all he does in that robinson, surprised he's still alive