bensid54

Good video and one other thing the music you played I like it very much considering I've never heard that song before and I normally lean toward classic rock. Good show I enjoyed the whole thing.

soler

Good video and one other thing the music you played I like it very much considering I've never heard that song before and I normally lean toward classic rock. Good show I enjoyed the whole thing.
Thank you for comments, the music is Groove Armada - At the River

bensid54

Very skillful but please tell us just how many trees has your machine made contact with prior to this video? Just curious because if it was me flying there would be a lot of damage to the trees, quad and my wallet.

kloner

Aerial DP

Attachments

• silverado.jpg
    silverado.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 326
  • silverado2.jpg
    silverado2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 298

ryhza

i hit a branch or 2 every flying sesh using from 5-10 batts only damage i ever get is props and i only use cheapy gemfans get them for about 40-50cents a pop so doesnt hurt my wallet at all a poor man can afford to do it, cheers

DennyR

Not a Phantom - smaller, more powerful, more stability less weight. Mostly DJI components.

Last edited by a moderator:

sarnik

A few days ago Sifis the cretan crocodile did me the favour to film him with my Drone in the lake of the Amari in Rethymno Crete.
Sifis did me the favour AGAIN !! So I filmed SIFIS THECRETAN CROCODILE in one of the shores of the lake this time.
Drone flew over the lake in a distance about 300m. I brought it very near the water and...Sifis.
Sifis is trying to hide behind a bush. When drone comes closer opens his mouth to scare the flying guest and gets ready to attack or run for safety into the lake.
Selects the second and gives us a wonderful shot while he does a cool bath ...

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Got to be a part of an awesome project here in Cleveland, the VeloSano ride which works with the Cleveland Clinic and raises money for caner research.
They raised over $1.55 million dollars this year. And we got to shoot aerials and some Movi handheld stuff for the opening ceremony.

The bike stuff and aerials start around the 5 min mark...

ebeez

Got to be a part of an awesome project here in Cleveland, the VeloSano ride which works with the Cleveland Clinic and raises money for caner research.
They raised over $1.55 million dollars this year. And we got to shoot aerials and some Movi handheld stuff for the opening ceremony.

The bike stuff and aerials start around the 5 min mark...

That is awesome and inspirational! It must have been an honor to participate in a an amazing event like that! I cannot wait to see that disease eradicated!

athoirs

Some "offshore" video filmed in the West Coast of Scotland during some great weather... Go-Pro Hero 3 with a 5.6mm lens

aerialviewscotland.co.uk