Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Here is a little video I shot this past weekend at a RC big bird fly in that was being held to raise money for the tornados in Alabama this year. Took the quad and used as much footage from it as I could

Bummer crash.. what happened?

Emowillcox

Droider ... thanks for asking...you mean on the Pipper Cub.. the guy’s tail came off in mid air... if you look close i tried to make a circle in the video of the tail falling from the sky after the plane went in. I just happened to have the camera on and panned over really quick to catch it going in.. the guy was real upset had over $2000 in it... so I don’t blame him.. he later got it back to his car and then showed his true feelings by stomping the plane. My dad said it looked like it just needed a fuse and would have been good to go. HE had recently purchased that plane and is hoping that maybe my video showing the tail off will help him to get some warranty on it.

Emowillcox

Just now got to see your video.. I like that angle.. really cool effect and the blur actually looks like an effect you put on the video. What song is that.. has a cool beat.... funny to think here in Texas its over 100 degrees and I see your video with snow in it. (;
Trying different camera angles today, 30% down and vertical... if you suffer from vertago you might want to avoid this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNK8Tvjw27Q

Emowillcox

Did anyone ever figure out what the Cinestar is or that a secret?

A few samples from yesterday morning with the Quadrocopter Cinestar adn Panasonic GH2:

First half was stabilized with Mercalli V2 (CS5.5) and the last half was left untouched.

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Speaking of Cubs, here is my latest attempt at air air video.

EXCELLENT.. very trusting Cub Pilot.. If I tried that down my local strip they would flip!

You just line of site there... If so bloody brilliant minds eye..

Dave

No FPV, but it would have been very handy. The Cub pilot was our very talented Jonathan (he later tried a quad and on his first flight with one he was looping it !), so I had total faith in his skills.

Kilby

Man, I go away for a couple of weeks and you guys post up all the goods! Nice work as usual.

ZAxis

A little nightime flying

A small section from the MTB event I just worked at.
Shot using MK Hexa & Sony NEX5.
Very impressed with your quality stuff Jeff.