New Contest, Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Only 14:45 hrs to go and entries will be closed!!!!!

Midnight, eastern usa time

Macsgrafs

Mine is currently set to private Bart, did you get the password for it & when do you want it to go public?

Ross

Bartman

Hi Ross,

I got it and sent it along to our judges. I replied to the Kirsty email address that it was sent from.

Good luck!
Bart

Bartman

No problem Mr. Ross!

5 hrs 51 minutes and counting to the close of entries!!

Bartman

i'm just in awe of what you guys are submitting. we'll probably give the judges a few days to look at everything and then go public with them. a little after that we'll announce a winner.

there are some very talented and very inspiring people here.

Bart

rcflyboynj

Got mine in and confirmed :) Thanks to Bart to putting up with my mail server and network problems.

~ Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Come on then Mr.Bart, what was the final number of entries & who? At least then we all know who we are all up against ;)

Ross

nicwilke

Did you receive our entry? Looking forward to seeing all of the submissions!

Me too, I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a project.
Are they being embedded here soon? It feels like a secret that everyone hasn't been allowed to speak about. :D
Good luck to everyone.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Is there a prize for second and third place? with over 40 hours in this I think i should at least get a t-shirt.

Actually, I will donate a set of IrisAerial F450/550 landing gear and a batwing camera mount to the second place winner. I will donate an IrisAerial motor wrench to the 3rd place winner. This way ben rowland wont be the only one getting something from this contest. :)

nicwilke

So,
What happens now? How many entries were there? I read through the start of this thread and can't find judging day? I'm sure there's a few nice videos for all to share. It says keep these videos unlisted till deadline passes eh?

Bartman

i think if one were to count the number of people asking first thing Saturday morning how many entries there were, they could reasonably surmise the answer! :)

the site was hacked a couple of months ago and my web developer guy decided to do our software upgrade around 9:30 last night. rather than sweat it out i passed out on the sofa and figured i'd get caught up this morning. i caught Tucker (J3Cub) trying to get a hold of me around 11:30 to confirm I received his entry but other than that I'm just getting everything organized.

about ten entries, i'll list them as soon as i get them organized and sent to the judges.

bart

Status
Not open for further replies.