Alright, while it's not up to most of your level.. I finally got out and shot some video while playing around with gains and such. Needless to say I made quite a few changes the evening after these two flights were done and the next video will be much better. A big thanks to all of you for helping me get to this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

anaka

Smooth and excellent work..... BTW.. Can you change the gimbal pitch angle remotely from RC xmitter?

thanks gtranquilla and explorocam

yes I can change the pitch and other things from TX
you can also choose if you want to control this directly from a TX-RX setup or from the flight control board

in this case I was flying alone so I was focusing on stability more than to remote the camera

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I did this all with my Naza F450 and a gopro. no gimbal. All FPV.

kidding.

Pretty damn awesome though.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I did this all with my Naza F450 and a gopro. no gimbal. All FPV.

kidding.

Pretty damn awesome though.

I almost didn't read under the video and I was like; What???? GoPro.... 450????.
THen I read the rest.
Anyway, you did this??? Dude this is sick!!!!!!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
No, I didnt do any of it. Just wanted to post it somewhere. Pretty inspiring footage though. Im sure they used real helis for most of that. typical million $ toy production. If we all had a jet ranger, cineflex and a phantom. Then I guess it would be boring to watch like all these go pro f450 videos popping up everywhere. remember when seeing a shot from the air was an awe inspiring experience? Now you see it so much you dont even watch the video.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Bowley. Yep we are still here. We are staying in Foyers on the south side of Loch Ness here for a couple of weeks more I recon.

Dave

ZAxis

@ kloner. Amazing work there!
I know this is for films but heres a quick pic from our last shoot. permission from the landowner was erm interesting!
View attachment 12473

Attachments

• MR_1.jpg
    MR_1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 241