jhardway

My neighbor the other day aid he was working on a project where they were thinking on ways of creating out of body experiences, so he asked if that was something we could play with, this is the raw video we ended up with off one 6 min flight. I clipped what we could use and dubbed music with it, it was all in fun.

It was shot with Sony's new RX100. i did not set up the camera in any way, I just left it on program since it was some pieced together in a matter of a minute.

Cheer all

Last edited by a moderator:

KopterVision

Catch the vision
2012 Aerial Demo Reel for Koptervision

Here's collection of the best aerial footage I made in 2012. Shot with Sony NEX-5N and CX760 on CineStar 6 hexacopter.

Most of this was shot with the NEX-5N. The CX760 came later and was a big improvement.

Clearly there is more work for me to do to get level horizons. My next step is to install a FFS Radian for the gimbal roll axis and
then shoot more interesting subjects.

Other feedback welcome.

Cheers

Colin

Sanwa

Im newbie! and this is my first clip by my wkm y6.gimbal cinestar 2 axis and nex5n.

thijmen5

Ducati 1098 s tricolore airvideo. Wookong octo with sony nex5n. Wish I had more material to make it better, but the driver didn't have more time.

With this video I hoped I had a camera that records ''faster''. Fast moving shots aren't the best capabilities of this cam.

I see some very impressive video's coming by. Still working on mine to get it as good as possible.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here's a video I made of local floods with a Droidworx AD4 (that I won in the UK multirotorforums meet up raffle). It's a bit wobbly in places because it was quite windy, but I think it came out quite well otherwise. I also made the music, so I apologize if it's a bit terrible.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Here's my latest video I did last weekend at a near by cricket field.
I got the attention of a retired helicopter engineer.

Same back moments before at a higher altitude.

ZAxis

RC ...

Good to see you wasted no time getting the frame all put together. Rather brave to be flying over water so soon after or was there no choice ?

andy

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
RC ...

Good to see you wasted no time getting the frame all put together. Rather brave to be flying over water so soon after or was there no choice ?

andy
A lot of the over water stuff was only over shallower flood water, rather than over the river itself. And the bits in the middle of the river were mostly directly above the bridge. The really high shot was pretty hair-raising though, but I just felt I had to do that. :)

JCNH

Low flight over the lake at sunrise. Still tweeking the gimbal so it's a bit tilted but I thought the colors were pretty nice.

View attachment 6752

Attachments

• Sunrise at Massabesic.jpg
    Sunrise at Massabesic.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 237