2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
International RC Helicopter Association (IRCHA) 2012 Jamboree

We just returned from the event. This is my second attempt at aerial video, and the first with a GoPro (purchased at the event). Lots of room to improve, but what fun. :tennis:

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Mitmit.. nice contrast to the usual stuff on here. Just loved the bendy pole dancers, especially when they lit themselves up at night. Is that a hijacked space shuttle or a russian equivalent? If so did it fly?

Again nice work. Can you remind us of your set up

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Nothing stabilized ...

Some very interesting gizmos there Krieas.. did you get some one to write that song about you or did you name your self after the song? ;-)

I am guess ing the X4 is a CS8 with four arms... is it? MK FC?

Dave

krleas

FPV Freak
Some very interesting gizmos there Krieas.. did you get some one to write that song about you or did you name your self after the song? ;-)

I am guess ing the X4 is a CS8 with four arms... is it? MK FC?

Dave

CS8 frame with 4 arms and KW8 motors + DJI.

p.s.
They made song for us :)

2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
Loved the ground mist there 2tall. pity u did not fly into it. But well done fro your first filming

Dave

I agree Dave. I learned a lot on that flight. There was soooo much more I could have done. I wish I would have flown lower and further along the IRCHA flight line. I had no idea what the GoPro was seeing. Another fully charged battery would have been handy too. I'm thinking that FPV will have to find its way in the budget. Now I just need to get Mrs. 2tall to have a senior moment and agree. :02.47-tranquillity:

Jon

astenwall

Just shot these clips at a DJ Event in Stockholm with a Cinestar 8 and Nikon D800 20mm.

/Anders

Kilby

Great minds think alike. I use the same tactics. She can't complain when she has some new goodies as well. ;-)

Behind The Scenes Aerial footage from Porsche Audi " Day at the Track" promo

Hi All,
We were out at High Plains Raceway in Byers, CO for the Prestige Porsche Audi customer appreciation race day. We are working on a video about their event for their social media components. Here's some BTS Aerial video footage of the track and some nice cars!

-TJ

kloner

Aerial DP
all that half speed editing makes em look like they drive like little old women don't it. Porsche guys, i tell ya