DJI Zenmuse gimbal and S800 Spreading Wings preorder

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah well how good it sounds, still has to prove itself in customer hands. And since perfect quality is what customers are excepting thats the hurdle to take. The judgement will be much harder than with other products. Knowing that most people post with photohigher/other gimbals, this will be seen as a fail if it necessary with the z15. how unfair the world is somethime, but hey the z 15 also has its price.

I am really hoping for it !

This is a quote of rerazor from rcgroups. Seems HDMI to analogue is included.

"These are my thoughts not anything official from DJI, so PLEASE don't quote as such.
Zenmuse will need to "hand shake" with a DJI FC (WKM or Ace One).
No Hand Shake, won't work.
Want to use Zenmuse with other manufacturer FC most likely won't work.
Ford ECU doesn't work on GM vehicles concept I would imagine.

HDMI convertor to FPV (output) included with Z15 (nex version) I do know that thou.
smile.gif

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm doing all I can to pass along information when possible.

Hope that helps some. "

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I would love to see the size of the HDMI to FPV converter ! They could probably sell that standalone if it small and light in big numbers !

Boris

wheeler

hey everyone

im new on the scene here on multirotorforums.
so, does anybody know surely whats all included in the dji pre-order packages that ended 10th of april ?

i just read today on the minisite from spreading wings:
"
Every S800 pre-order customer will receive DJI free specific high quality aluminum case. We will shipping S800 and DJI aluminum case out according to your payment time.
"

whats all in the full package S800+WKM+Z15 (nex)?
is the hdmi converter included ?
box ?
etc?

would be great if someone knows what i get with this package due i got one offered for pre-order price and im very interested in it.

thanks for all replies

:tennis:

Tahoe Ed

I am not sure where you got the aluminum case for the S800. I just checked the site and the case offer is only for the Z15. Here is what it says:

"Due to Z15 few key parts delay, the shipping date of Z15 will be postponed to 2-3 weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience may be caused. Every Z15 pre-order customer will receive DJI free specific high quality aluminum case. We will shipping Z15 and DJI aluminum case out according to your payment time. We will really appreciate your patience on waiting time."

There was nothing like that on the S800 site that I could see. Maybe you have a different country specific site and could show us a link. I would like a nice case with my S800 if they are going to be available.

Boris, I think the answer to your question and others is the HDMI input may come with the launch of DJI's controller/video downlink, the Ruling. I was told that one of the S800/Z15 test videos was shot using the Ruling controller. I have to go back and look. Here is the thread, started by Kilby, where I posted everything that I know about it, which is not much.

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?3143-DJI-Ruling

Maybe Robert and Patrick can comment more when they see it at NAB.

Last edited by a moderator:

rsun

It says on the S800 site..

"With ending of S800 PRE-ORDER promotion, DJI appreciated all generously supporting from our customer. DJI will enhance our customer service and customer supporting for our customer with best products and advanced technology in the future.
Every S800 pre-order customer will receive DJI free specific high quality aluminum case. We will shipping S800 and DJI aluminum case out according to your payment time. We will really appreciate your patience on waiting time."

wheeler

thank you ed and rene, nice to meet you !

i ordered the full package now, couldnt resist: S800 + WookongM + Z15(nex7) with pre-order conditions, payment made before april 10th

so the question is:
1. do i get the hdmi-konverter ?
2. do i get the alu-case ?

the text from dji is on that site:
http://www.dji-innovations.com/minisite/S800_minisite_en.html

@ed: 2-3 weeks delay ??? noooooooooooooooo ... cant wait that long ... need to make money with it and customers are already waiting .. grrr !! :upset:

rsun

How long time did your guys have to wait on your retune mail from DJI for the payment.. ?

Made the order the april 9 in the evening.... and still nothing !!!!

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Yes, aluminum case with all S800 pre orders.
Yes, HDMI convertor included on Z15n purchase.

Robert, the n in Z15n stand for the nex version ? Any info on the GH2 version getting the hdmi converter or not ?

Thanks

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I think a few will start shipping end of next week. I have no idea how many or to who. I'm still waiting for my nine to show up and I think it should be here after I get back from NAB Friday.

I'll know more at NAB etc...

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
How long time did your guys have to wait on your retune mail from DJI for the payment.. ?

Made the order the april 9 in the evening.... and still nothing !!!!

hmmm i did my order 2 weeks ago for the s800 and last week for the Z15 GH2 version. Got responds back in 24 and another responds that the payment was received.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I think a few will start shipping end of next week. I have no idea how many or to who. I'm still waiting for my nine to show up and I think it should be here after I get back from NAB Friday.

I'll know more at NAB etc...

Your talking about the s800 or the Z15 ?

Boris

Eoin

Hi. I placed my order on the 7th but haven't heard anything either. Really hoping I haven't missed the boat.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Robert, the n in Z15n stand for the nex version ? Any info on the GH2 version getting the hdmi converter or not ?

Thanks

I have not idea on the GH2 version. I will ask. I would "think" it would be included but until I know for sure I can't say.