DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

droneadmin

Administrator
Staff member
DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)

I would love to receive the Yuneec Typhoon Hexacoptor - 6 Roters with Intel[emoji768] RealSense[emoji769] Technology.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

poco_bw

DJI I think is more suitable, larger database of users , just in case something happen , you always got somebody with an answer.

Aerodog

Yes, OK in this order...DJI Inspire Pro, Phantom 4 then 3DR Solo. Wow three great photo machines!

Spitfire76

I don't own any brand name drones as I like building my own but if I decided to buy a RTF drone I believe I would go with a DJI P4. I did look into the Yuneec Typhoon H awhile back as I like the retractable landing gear and the built in tablet in the controller but I've seen reviews which say its way over complicated. I would like to support 3DR since its a NA company and I use the ardupilot hardware and software in my home built drones but the camera is a GoPro and so you get that barrel distortion which I understand is not practical for filming buildings. So if your giving away a drone then a DJI would be my choice.