UK / Europe MRF Community Meet

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hello! My first post in this forum!

I live in southport and have built a few multirotors (most now in pieces). I'll be up for meeting up! Especially if someone can teach me to fly properly! ;)

Ben.

Hi Ben and Welcome to MRF.. Would be good to see you at the weekend.. I to live in Southport.. What do you fly and where?

Dave

ben123

Hi Dave.

I fly around my work mostly, but Jake told me about the site near in Marshside which I popped over to have a look at on Saturday. I believe I saw you working on a multirotor in the back of your vehicle!

Ben.

I'm committed now...

I'll be working in Liverpool on Friday meaning work has just paid my fuel for the trip!

Unfortunately this means i now cant offer anyone a lift as i'll be away on work for a few days before hand too. No one had contacted me yet but sorry if you were going to.

Really looking forward to attending.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Great stuff

Basic plan is to meet up at my unit on sat about 10am.. and take it from there.

It may be we fly that day and sunday depends what people want to do..

Saturday night it would be good to meet up for some gub and then have an evening in the pub..The Guest House Pub in Southport is a great place to drink GOOD beer and mither..

I can also give some numbers for b&b's rather than the usual premier inn type although the Radison does do some really cheap weekend deals. We use a couple of nice b&b's for my staff when they are in town that charge about £50 per twin room and £35 single occupancy..

If you want details PM me.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Dave.

I fly around my work mostly, but Jake told me about the site near in Marshside which I popped over to have a look at on Saturday. I believe I saw you working on a multirotor in the back of your vehicle!

Ben.

You should have come over and said hi!

Next time eh.

ben123

Next time I will :) Jake mentioned you fly there as well, so I wasn't sure whether it was you or Jake.

Ben.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So.. we are getting closer to the weekend..
Is there anything I can do to make the weekend for you.. like what do you really want to see.. try... play with.. MR stuff only please!

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
So.. we are getting closer to the weekend..
Is there anything I can do to make the weekend for you.. like what do you really want to see.. try... play with.. MR stuff only please!

Dave

You could make sure Geoff has 6 new shiny motors for me :) Thanks.

Macsgrafs

Im hoping to have my last bits from HK so that I can bring my shell up for you experts to help a poor old man out ;)

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Gunter.. They are en-route! and very nice they are to
@ Wayno Complanio.. Yep QC.co.uk and RC Pitstop
@Macsgrafs.. It would be great if you can make it.. yep this old man and a couple of youngsters will be on hand to help you out.. No Probs

Dave

Cool, do you know if QC will be bringing a selection of their frames to see?

I'll say now that I'm not gonna have wads of cash but actually seeing some frames in the flesh will certainly influence me for the future. For now I'm committed with my build but making choices is really hard when all you have to go on is online pictures.

I'm waiting for their landing gear and B11 camera mount to come into stock so maybe I'll get to see (and maybe buy?) those.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Oh eye.. from the new Gaui to the BIGGEST DW! + some flying examples of MK and DJI, FPV and some really sexy new......

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I want some of those :)

Any ideas of numbers yet Dave?

Well could do with a few more conformations but so far

Droider
Quadcopters
RCPitstop
Quattro
Jake Bullet
Wanyon Complanio
Ben 123
Ovdt
Zaxis
Gunter

Macsgrafs Possible

Any More?

Dave

It WILL be a really good mindmelt.. IP in this game is hard to come by for free!.. apart from on multirotorfourms of course!

+ I think Quattro + RCpitstop may bring some goodies that are totally not flying machines for the little boys in you!

I also have a contest in mind...

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
+ I think Quattro + RCpitstop may bring some goodies that are totally not flying machines for the little boys in you!

I have a nitro 4x4, I'll stick that in the boot as well :) Does anyone have a GPS follow me device, we could have some fun with that!

Gunter.