WARNING****** DONT BUY ALEXMOS CONTROLLER FROM csgshop.com***** LIARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilotMan

Guy sends me the old style controller. :dejection:

Wiring diagrams were wrong and caused a malfunction. :dejection:

Guy wont respond to emails. :dejection:

I proceed with a Paypal dispute where he agrees to send me a new sensor board. :frog: It ends up this guy is in Latvia...... Not Florida as the map shows on his website....:black_eyed:

Guy sent me tracking number for a package which now 30 days later found out that it was delivered to Washington..... Im in Hawaii...:dejection:

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE...... WASTE MY FREAKEN TIME!!!!

PilotMan

I was about to get one, I won't now, where else can we order from?

There are a couple of places if you do a search on google. Ill give you a suggestion with whoever you buy it from...... Don't hook up the 5v line from your receiver to the Alexmos..... The drawings show it ........ but DONT DO IT!!

Take care,

Jem

Great. I just got one of these yesterday. How can you wire it up without blowing it then.

iscorama

I just got board from csgshop.com also, very fast shipping and it's listed as official distributor on alexmos web site. I hope the board will work, I haven't test it yet....

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
You can get a Martinez controller board here... http://www.uavobjects.com/index.php?id_product=97&controller=product currently 5 in stock according to the website. I have both Alexmos and Martinez boards, as far as I can tell there is no difference in the way they work, the only real difference I've noticed is the Martinez doesn't have the high pitch squeal from the motors that the Alexmos does.

All of the problems I've encountered with either contrtoller so far have been related to the sensor board, one was DOA and each of the others is different from each other and require different mounting orientations. The other problem is some of the wiring between the sensor and controller is too stiff causing problems when the camera platform moves more than a few degrees.

Once those things are sorted there isn't any noticeable difference in performance between the boards.

Ken

P.S. you can find a list of authorized resellers for the ALexmos board here... http://www.simplebgc.com/eng/buy/

DennyR

CSG He is known around the world now as the scamming little C***

Last edited by a moderator:

gyroster

I also got mine from CSG but the sensor is DOA. The sad thing is they keep on insisting that its working and tested before shipment. Very pure after sales support.

PilotMan

I also got mine from CSG but the sensor is DOA. The sad thing is they keep on insisting that its working and tested before shipment. Very pure after sales support.

Telling you...... PUT IN A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. This guy is a creep and a liar so far. Always blames the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.