All up simple.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352288535890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352288535890.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 231

Efliernz

Pete
Looks too simple!

I look fwd to seeing the features. As I said, waypoints are not a biggee for me but a solid position-hold would be great so I could solo shoot. Not fussed about RTH etc, I like to fly / be in control ;)

Pete

nicwilke

Heres the specs on the low end model: YS-X4 Bluetooth model.

1 Auto (Takeoff/ Go Home/Landing)
2 Target Lock & Fly encircle
3 Fly to Pointed Place (No more point within 20 seconds+ Distance up to 30 meters between points)
4 Realtime Flight status (Google Earth Map)
5 Auto-Navigation(4-waypoint + 200m diameter)
6 Fail/Safe (Auto Hover--Go home--Landing)
7 Low Voltage Alert (By Phone Vibration)
8 Built-in Gimbal Stabilization
9 Flight Control Mode(GPS Atittude Mode/ Atittude Mode/ Manual Mode)
10 Bluetooth Module Supported
11 Bulit-in Damper Module
12 Optional S-BUS/Ordinary/Self-Adapted Receiver

Pete, I think this is definitely what you're waiting for.

Efliernz

Pete
Thanks Nick... it does look good.
So want doesn't it do compared to the X6 is probably the best way to ask? Just trying to get my (shift-work tired) head around the options. I didn't know they existed until last week ;)

Pete

nicwilke

Thanks Nick... it does look good.
So want doesn't it do compared to the X6 is probably the best way to ask? Just trying to get my (shift-work tired) head around the options. I didn't know they existed until last week ;)

Pete

Well thats a great question, as Its more than what I use my X6 for. I think the features are barred a little, ie: limited distance on click and go stuff, and waypoints, but as for other stuff, I'm not sure what the X6 has over the X4 (other than octo + gimbal stabilizer which is pus anyway). Small, would fit in the XM-6 so much better.

nicwilke

The YS-X6 will get an upgrade in its firmware (and perhaps hardware) to be more pro. More features with GPS, telemetry etc. The X4 will be a NAZA slaughterer. This is a great unit for around $500

johnno

Heres the specs on the low end model: YS-X4 Bluetooth model.

1 Auto (Takeoff/ Go Home/Landing)
2 Target Lock & Fly encircle
3 Fly to Pointed Place (No more point within 20 seconds+ Distance up to 30 meters between points)
4 Realtime Flight status (Google Earth Map)
5 Auto-Navigation(4-waypoint + 200m diameter)
6 Fail/Safe (Auto Hover--Go home--Landing)
7 Low Voltage Alert (By Phone Vibration)
8 Built-in Gimbal Stabilization
9 Flight Control Mode(GPS Atittude Mode/ Atittude Mode/ Manual Mode)
10 Bluetooth Module Supported
11 Bulit-in Damper Module
12 Optional S-BUS/Ordinary/Self-Adapted Receiver

Pete, I think this is definitely what you're waiting for.

Hi Nic, thanks for that how do you think it would stack up against an XAircraft setup?

Efliernz

Pete
Nick - I presume from your "(other than octo + gimbal stabilizer which is pus anyway)" comment, the gimbal control is crap! Are you using a separate gimbal controller?

Pete

nicwilke

slow upload it is
any idea where in US i can price a X-4? as in dealer over here.
Mongo, I've been told the price is not set yet but about $600 entry (bluetooth connectivity model) upwards to $750+. Theres 3 models.

Kari

Price and x4 will be published today in few hours..

Edit: few hours means few days i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

robone

Are there any hotspot apps for android, that would allow me to set IP, SSID and pw, to connect without a router?

edit: If that's not possible, will this router work?

http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TL-WR941ND

Any Android tablet should allow you to set up a hotspot. The software comes with the system.

But it is better to get the router as you will have better range. That is exactly the same router that I have used.

Rob

vispaaja

Any Android tablet should allow you to set up a hotspot. The software comes with the system.

But it is better to get the router as you will have better range. That is exactly the same router that I have used.

Rob

I tried to use the hotspot function; set the SSID and password and even got the blue light to lit on the WLAN module, but the phone isn't receiving any data. Probably because the hotspot doesn't allow me to set the IP adress. I'm using a Galaxy S i9000.

Anywayz, I ordered the router, hopefully it will make things easier :)