Zenmuse Z15 or The CineStar 3-Axis Camera Gimbal

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Zenmuse fits my Skyjib outer diameter 12mm and 200mm length gear rail tubes like a glove. But the spacing between the standard DW gear rails is off by a few cm.[/FONT]

srbell

I presently own the S800 and looking to buy a gimbal, I was about to buy the Zenmuse Z15 but I found the CineStar 3-Axis Gimbal. I like to know if anyone knows anything about the CineStar with the 3-Axis Freefly Radian Stabilization Module? it's about $800.00 cheaper then the Z15. the big question is will the 3-Axis Freefly Radian Stabilization work on the Z15 Gimbal?

I'm in the same position. I've got a s800 with retracts and don't want to use my diy gimbal from my Y6. The Halo is out because of price (and not to market yet) so that lease me with the Cinestar/Radian or the Z15. I already use a nex so the Z15 looks like a better choice at first. But the Cinestar in lighter and can carry a variety of cameras..... Tough choice. I wonder how different the stabilization is between the two. Anyone with experience with both that could comment would be great.

Servo driven gimbals are substantially worse performers than the Zenmuse. I am amazed that the Z15 is left with no competition at this price range.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Its ramping up red ! I am sure we will have a couple competitors beginning of next year ! Even in a lower price range !

Boris

srbell

Its ramping up red ! I am sure we will have a couple competitors beginning of next year ! Even in a lower price range !

Boris

I'm sure new models will hit the market as soon as I buy a Z15 lol! Always works out that way it seems.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
the way i see it. I wouldn't worry your on the good side buying a z15. Remember the development time of this thing. From the first demo 1.5 years ago to the finished buyable products. The others probably will have hick ups at the beginning under the pressure of DJI having to push something out !