Zenmuse H3 2D vs anything else.

Hey all,

Im kind of curious what makes Zenmuse worth the incredible price they are asking.
I understand that they are quality make and very reliable, light etc.
With a white label Gimbal you dont know what you are getting etc.

But at the end of the day, besides quality and reliability, what makes them so much better than a $150 gimbals.

What *features* do they offer? i.e. they have a GoPro bus connector, but what good is it?

This if for f450 w/ naza v2 + GPS

Thanks!
Chris

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hey all,

Im kind of curious what makes Zenmuse worth the incredible price they are asking.

But at the end of the day, besides quality and reliability, what makes them so much better than a $150 gimbals.

What *features* do they offer? i.e. they have a GoPro bus connector, but what good is it?

Thanks!
Chris

check out the product review Chris

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?18613-Product-Review-DJI-H3-2D-brushless-GoPro-gimbal

the GoPro connectivity is nice as is the video signal wired oout of the gimbal to a point that doesn't affect gimbal performance. it's also mostly preassembled and works great from the first flight.

you've got to supply a heli that is video ready with clean wiring, tweaked flying qualities, and well balanced props and motors but from there you'll be on your way.

bart

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey all,

Thanks!
Chris

You get perfectly stable footage in a plug and play format. What isn't great about that?