XAircraft XAircraft X650 Pro - Owners

CrashMaster

Comparing a 2 axis gimbal to a 3 axis gimbal is a bit like comparing a mini bus to a F1 racing car. :highly_amused: both have 4 wheels but that's about it!

David
Yes but unless you have retracts a 3 axis gimbal is a bit like putting a spoiler on your mini bus.....:highly_amused:

cabo_wabo

Waiting on my XA650 Pro - Wondering what the folded size is without props so I can find a compact case. Anyone got a tape measure ?

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners

I think you will need to run for a bit more than 200 seconds!

You can try weighting it down on a bench run the motors but not more than 40% and see/hear if you have the noise then slow motors with your hand until you find the motor producing the noise, even with the short run it indicates you were up and down with the vehicle! stable flight will produce a better analysis of the motor thrust.

David

PhilippeN

Hello, firstly Happy New Year to all our multicopter friends around the Planet !
We prepared a small video to show what can be done with the Xaircraft X650Pro and the SuperX controller. I hope you will enjoy it, please feel free to ask questions !

Friendly,

Philippe

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhardjono

Hello, firstly Happy New Year to all our multicopter friends around the Planet !
We prepared a small video to show what can be done with the Xaircraft X650Pro and the SuperX controller. I hope you will enjoy it, please feel free to ask questions !

Friendly,

Philippe

Nice well produce video could be for XAIRCRAFT commercial nice flying too those 6500 what flight time do you get and what props you are using? with smaller battery must be for gimbal and tx

Also how is that FoxTech tx i am about to get one for my skyzone goggles i am using immersion and not getting good reception going to far.

McAND

Yes nice video Philippine,Which propeller do you use?

@X650mouse I check the motor ! Don't appears unbalanced but Have a noise without propeller too, I presume is a bearing , is there a possibility to repair it? Is quiet new and not very cheap :(

PhilippeN

Thanks for the compliment Dhardjono,

For this video we are using nVision 6400 hard case 4S packs, since it was made at 2300 m in winter we had temperature between -5°C and 0°C which gave 10 minutes flight time. In normal temperature with 10'000 mAh packs we are between 19 and 20 minutes.

We don't use batteries for TX and gimbal we have a voltage regulator to have constant 12V / 3A. For this video we have used T-Motor propellers 12x4 which we balanced in order to have almost no vibration, we managed to be within + and - 0.25G checked with the SuperX blackbox report.

The TX is working very well, the majority of what you can see has been made in FPV mode.

Have a nice evening,

Philippe

Nice well produce video could be for XAIRCRAFT commercial nice flying too those 6500 what flight time do you get and what props you are using? with smaller battery must be for gimbal and tx

Also how is that FoxTech tx i am about to get one for my skyzone goggles i am using immersion and not getting good reception going to far.

PhilippeN

Thanks McAND,

We are using T-Motor propellers 12x4.

For your motor, you should check if you don't have balancing putty touching the magnet, we had this one time. Check if all the magnets are in place. You can also control if you don't have a small metal part or screw which might enter the motor and create the noise. Last try to put one drop of oil in the bearing to see if it helps.

Good luck,

Philippe

Yes nice video Philippine,Which propeller do you use?

@X650mouse I check the motor ! Don't appears unbalanced but Have a noise without propeller too, I presume is a bearing , is there a possibility to repair it? Is quiet new and not very cheap :(

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners

Would not have a clue! check with whom ever you purchased from I don't work for XAircraft, only like their product

David

CrashMaster

@X650Mouse I check the motor ! Don't appears unbalanced but Have a noise without propeller too, I presume is a bearing , is there a possibility to repair it? Is quiet new and not very cheap :(
The motor bearings are relatively cheap and replaceable:-
I don't know where you would buy the original bearings though.

Dhardjono

Thanks McAND,

We are using T-Motor propellers 12x4.

For your motor, you should check if you don't have balancing putty touching the magnet, we had this one time. Check if all the magnets are in place. You can also control if you don't have a small metal part or screw which might enter the motor and create the noise. Last try to put one drop of oil in the bearing to see if it helps.

Good luck,

Philippe
I forgot to ask if it's a stock motor from the kit?

McAND

Thank you all I will try to search bearings.. I have dismount motors seem all ok only a little noise and now I have some vibrations :(

Philippen I share your video on my FB.. Do you prefer 1 or 2 batteries for fpv? .. 12x4 propellers? 11x4,7 for endurance or stability is not the best chioice ? How can I understand the logic for propellers for example what change with 11x50 or your size?

Could post me a picture of yours Fpv system wires and how Do you plug in osd camera and VTx ? I have intention sometimes to change 1,2 ghz or 5,2 VTx without solder all. (Jtx plug in is a good system ?)

(Sorry all the questions and my english)

PhilippeN

Hello McAND, thanks for sharing the video ! What do you mean by 1 or 2 batteries for FPV ? We always use one pack only.
After some testing we discovered that the 12x4 gave us a lower vibration rate which is what we wanted to achieve for good videos. We have a very smooth flying performance with them. It is not science but we basically like how it fly with it and had the best results. But usually we use the APC 11x4,7 which are good as well. On the feeling it is more quiet, more smooth. Just by testing different settings.

You can see the picture of the settings on our website you have many pictures It is on :

http://www.neidhart.com/fr/drones-fpv/multi-rotor-copters/rtf/xaircraft-x650-pro-prestige-aerial-videography-solution.html

Philippe

Thank you all I will try to search bearings.. I have dismount motors seem all ok only a little noise and now I have some vibrations :(

Philippen I share your video on my FB.. Do you prefer 1 or 2 batteries for fpv? .. 12x4 propellers? 11x4,7 for endurance or stability is not the best chioice ? How can I understand the logic for propellers for example what change with 11x50 or your size?

Could post me a picture of yours Fpv system wires and how Do you plug in osd camera and VTx ? I have intention sometimes to change 1,2 ghz or 5,2 VTx without solder all. (Jtx plug in is a good system ?)

(Sorry all the questions and my english)