XAircraft XAircraft Mini X - MRF’s Got One!

Darson Hall

For what it's worth, I've flown this FC on a quad for a couple of months. Very pleased with it. Has performed flawlessly for me.

CryBaby

Based on SleepyC's recommendation I've ordered a MiniX. I'm building a Tarot 680PRO. Now I'm reading about the problems you guys are having with the unit. Does anyone here really know if the MiniX can handle the hex motors with this size frame. I haven't received the order yet and am about to cancel the order. Does anyone have an answer? I don't need problems on my first build.
OK, I've learned one of my first lessons as a Newbie. I spent last night into the wee hours of this morning reading forums and learning a tad bit. Got to bed about 3am. What I learned is that SleepyC is right! The MINIX will fly my build. I've just gotta learn how to set it up. Proper COM, COT, prop and motor selection, solid prop balance, ESC selection and programming. Proper hardware mounting, location, TX tuning, and on and on. I've got one hellofa learning curve ahead but now I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm beginning to sort out who is weak in the gray matter department and who isn't. OK, I'm slow but I'll get there, just not leading the pack.

SleepC, I'll not doubt you again. I owe you an apology. I can see that the MINX was a good choice as per your recommendation.

mediaguru

Based on SleepyC's recommendation I've ordered a MiniX. I'm building a Tarot 680PRO. Now I'm reading about the problems you guys are having with the unit. Does anyone here really know if the MiniX can handle the hex motors with this size frame. I haven't received the order yet and am about to cancel the order. Does anyone have an answer? I don't need problems on my first build.

I've had no problems with the MiniX, but it is on a quad. It will go up to octo so I don't see an issue.