Wookong Woes

Mika, I will export for you tonight. But I really think this is down to the IMU unit.

DJI just want your to confirm your settings are good, to rule out setup error, which is fair enough I guess.

Well that would be understandable if we had exactly the same setup. And after importing the "good"
settings file they ask to reset the FC. This would mean that I need to set the correct configuration
for my setup again. Unless there's some magic going on with the import/export I don't undestand how
this rules out anything. But I'll give it a try for sure.

Yep. The dealer just asked me to send the IMU and PMU back for replacement. I'll go that way happily. We'll see how it goes. I'll post the result after replacement and tests. Thank you, Ben, for your support!

Yeah it was constant white flashes. DJI said they have thousand of units running 5.20 with no problems but honestly i dont trust it. I will stick to 5.16 as it cam out the box and will not upgrade. So far so good "touch wood"

I dont have IOSD yet as i am waiting for it.

Interesting. Are you sure its constant white flashes? I got confused my mistaking yellow flashes for white flashes, which was just the battery warning level set too high.

Obviously I'm not negating what you're saying about the crashes, that's not good at all. I just know from my own experience with this unit that nailing down exactly what the point of failure is is very important.

I think 5.18 and 5.20 should be avoided with a barge pole at this point. Do you have an IOSD? can you get any logged data out of that?