Wookong Beeping

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
Hey guys just a quick question. I'm hooking up my Wookong-M and am ready to start dialing in my settings on the assistant software. In typical fashion, I'm trying to get everything done while the rest of the house is sleeping and every time I hook my LiPo up, my Wookong starts beeping crazy loud. I get the standard startup melody and then continuous beeping after. What is this beeping and how can I get it to stop?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi sotomatic, the WKM itself beeping never heard of it. If than its the motors thus the ESCs signalizing that something it not right.

Did you connect all the ESCs and did you choose the right layout config for you quad hex octo whatever you have ?

Boris

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
I ended up getting the beeping to quit by disconnecting the motors from the ESCs. Now I'll just have to figure out what order to hook up these AVROTO motors.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
but like said. The beeping is not coming from the motors being hooked up wrong to the ESCs. Its the ESCs not being hooked up correctly to the WKM, or you haven't configured the WKM to a HEXA yet, thus only 4 out of the 6 ESCs are getting a signal.

Are all motors beeping or only two ?

Boris

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
Any idea how I could have hooked up the ESCs incorrectly? It seems pretty straight forward. The other thing I've noticed in the assistant software is that I don't get any movement from my TX. So that if I move my sticks, the sliders don't respond in the Assistant Software.

kloner

Aerial DP
You'll get a continuous beep from not having anything hooked up right

make sure polarity on everything is right. make sure the wires are all signal, red then black in there holders, make sure none are plugged in backwards, etc

I was just setting up a naza and it did this, i had positive feeding into the ground for the rssi and naza was in protect mode, she quit feeding power to the rc reciever, was how i noticed, the rx light wasn't on and beep, beep, beep forever