WM Assistant App Now Live

janoots2

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364862678.083402.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364862678.083402.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:

Dewster

I just bought it. Currently it's a dollar. The menu system is really easy. It's easier than reading through the PDF manual. The price is worth not lugging around my 9 year old Windows XP laptop. I just need the blue tooth module.

I won't mind paying for an app like this. It is an extra convenience app from the standard laptop app.
I would really like it for the naza also so I hope they release one soon jut update the VU. Or have they? Any one knows?

janoots2

Ditto, .99 is so worth me not having to lug around my laptop. Wish this came out a while ago before I had to buy windows and boot camp my MacBook...

Not to mention time saved remote dialing in gains one/two values at a time.

Change your camera? Add a second battery? Simple and slick change now.

janoots2

Ummmm....just went to download it and it is no longer available in the App Store?!?!

I'm going to assume they've been waiting on the app approval by apple and have modules ready to mail. Maybe just updating the app now for launch?? Hmmm...

atver

Ummmm....just went to download it and it is no longer available in the App Store?!?!

I'm going to assume they've been waiting on the app approval by apple and have modules ready to mail. Maybe just updating the app now for launch?? Hmmm...

Your correct, it was removed. I just went back to the Apps store to purchase. It was available when I last checked a few days ago.

Interesting I downloaded it this morning. Now it is actually gone. On there website they say it will be Aviable soon. So maybe it was an accident that it got up there?

Dewster

DJI always remove their videos on YouTube when they get out before they can announce its official launch. I guess the word got out before they could authorize its release. It'll be back soon. It's the way of the Jedi... I mean DJI. lol.

janoots2

Looks like its officially released and live to download again!!

DJI releases the new WooKong-M LED with built-in bluetooth module now, that will be more convenient and fast for you to adjust the flight parameters,even during the flight, with the iOS assistant software via your iPhone or iPAD. You don't need computer, USB cable, WiFi and so on. iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 is supported now(ipad3, ipad4, ipadmini, iphone4s, iphone5, ipod5); Android will be supported later.

Please reach your dealer for detail and price.

The Specifications of Wookong-M LED for app:
A.integrated Bluetooth(4.0)
B.Interface: CAN-BUS/USD mini
C.Communication distance: max 50m in Line of Sight
D.Weight: 25g
E.Power consumption: 0.3A@6V

Supported Devices
iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 is supported now(ipad3, ipad4, ipadmini, iphone4s, iphone5, ipod5)
Android will be supported later

What’s new?
Firmware
Add the Bluetooth assistant Function. Required LED-BT-I hardware support.
Software
New UI design, simple and easy to use.
Bluetooth LED firmware support upgrade online.
Support iOS mobile device assistant, download on the App Store.
Manual
New Quick Start Guide, matched with the assistant software V2.00.
Notices:
For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
Make sure reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.

app_barcode.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ53IyBQ6bQ

Dewster

I downloaded the app before they pulled it. I received an update last night and knew that they were back online. The update added compass calibration to the software. I just need to find a blue tooth led module.

janoots2

Looks pretty nice and simple. Should be a great feature if everything works well. Ditto on finding a module...

Dewster

Checking the inventory of a few sites leads me to believe that a lot of dealers have low supplies of the current hardware. I guess they are preparing for the new arrivals. I'm thinking mid April before anything ships from China.