WKM USB not recognized anymore

FlyEYE

It's taken me 2 months to finally get my Quad build. I connected to the assistant software multiple time. Calibrated everything, tried a test flying in my basement, something not quite right but ok likely something I did, go back to plug it into the pc and... USB Device not Recognized. Tried a different USB port, same issue. Tried a different computer that I previously had the software working on ... USB Device not Recognized.
Now I'm beginning to think this is a warranty issue. Any suggestions as to what I should try next keeping in mind it did work no problem (both PCs were running win7 32bit)

Other then not being able to connect to a computer the MWK seems to be working fine, responding to the TX, LED blinking correctly, motors starting up...

Arg... I thought I'd be flying tomorrow.

Skyman

Have you downloaded and installed the 32bit driver from DJI website? I guess that's the reason, man! Have another try!

mailman35

does windows show any unknown devices? cant hurt to remove it from device mananger and read it as its just a usb serial port driver.

FlyEYE

Was the USB cable. Likely one contact was disconected. Works now. And yes windows did show unknown device with the bad cable.
Thanks.
Hoping to get it in the air today :)

FlyEYE

View attachment 2620
At default gain values it could not be flown, based on another thread ended up trying 250,250,200,175, Attitude Gain, 70,70.
Quite flyable, GPS not as locked in as I'd like but ok.
All in all a successful day, thanks for the good wishes.

Memo to self, check those cables.

Attachments

• dji.jpg
    dji.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 128