WKM gain settings

Hi All, just wondering what gain settings others are using on the bigger multi's, I have taken my gains upto 300% on pitch and roll, left yaw and alt at 100% and dropped atti down to both 65%, but it still moves around alot in GPS mode, should I take yaw and alt up higher? these seem to function OK, it flies amazing in ATTI mode but would be nice to get GPS working it moves around far to much to risk leaving it. Going to come up to the meet next Sunday what time is it kicking off? it's 5 hours from sunny south wales!!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hi All, just wondering what gain settings others are using on the bigger multi's, I have taken my gains upto 300% on pitch and roll, left yaw and alt at 100% and dropped atti down to both 65%, but it still moves around alot in GPS mode, should I take yaw and alt up higher? these seem to function OK, it flies amazing in ATTI mode but would be nice to get GPS working it moves around far to much to risk leaving it. Going to come up to the meet next Sunday what time is it kicking off? it's 5 hours from sunny south wales!!

It starts on Saturday at 10ish. We are heading up Saturday morning...also a 5 hour drive from Reading!