Why won't my Motors idle? NAZA M V2

Hi everyone,

I’m having a motor idle problem.

Firstly I’m using an NAZA M V2.

I had some Spiritfly ESC’s and a Futaba Radio and all was good.. After my arming procedure the motors would go into idle mode.

But

I then crashed and re built my quad copter.

During the rebuilt I removed the Futaba receiver/transmitter and installed a JR one and I re calibrated my throttle ranges for my ESC’s.

SO now, with my NAZA idle settings as they were (recommended) the motors won’t idle. They arm fine and the quad flies fine but the motors won’t idle unless
I turn up the level to high. High makes the motors spin too fast L

Why is it that they were idling fine before and now they aren’t? Are there any other settings I could look into to get the motors to idle at a lower speed like they used to before?

The only thing I can think of is the ESC re calibration that I did.. Could this have anything to do with it at all??

-Frank

kloner

Aerial DP
put the futaba radio gear back on and recalibrate the esc then put the jr radio back in.... i think you can do it with the jr but it takes alot of programing to move the endpoints out

Is it safe to do that? To have the ESC's calibrated with the Futaba and to then switch receivers?? Also above you said 'i think you can do it with the jr but it takes alot of programing to move the endpoints out' What do you mean by this? Endpoints for what?

kloner

Aerial DP
as far as i know it's your only way out. the flight controller outputs 1100-1900 ms, the jr is alot shorter, the futaba is the same....

Are you calibrating off the receivers throttle output on the receiver not the flight controller? if not, try that first with the jr......

everything is safe till you put props on so always mess with this propless till your not seeing anything funky and get confidence