Who's going to NAB?

tstrike

pendejo grande
I'm toying with heading down, it's only 6 hour drive. I'd love a peak at the new Photo higher gear as well as any other manufacturer showing. I have a feeling AP is going to be huge this year.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
They are all there. freefly systems Droidworx, DJI. Would love to go. Make some pictures be our spy :)

Boris

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hoverfly will be there, sharing booth space with Teradek. If you go, be sure to stop in and say hello to Al!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i might be able to shoot out there the afternoon of the 18th. i wonder if anyone will still be there on the 19th.

tstrike

pendejo grande
I'm heading down monday morning with an editor friend of mine. He was telling me about all the new 4k cameras that are going to be unveiled. I'm taking my f450
down and gonna try and make it out to the dry lake bed outside of Henderson for a sunrise flight. Nothing out there to hit for freekin miles, I should be good.

I am going to be meeting with Sidney and Kimberly at the show. If I cant find a decent ticket, I may just fly my Cessna in. Either way, I will be arriving Monday. Should be a good time for sure. I will be sure to snap lots of pics for you guys :)

Would be cool if a few of us from the forum could hang out while there. It would be neet to put a face to some of these avatar's hehehe

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Would love to go but its not so easy these days to be a stow away!

Anyone flying over from the Uk?Bought a ticket but cant go? ;-)

There is going to LOTS to see.. DW and PH have a booth nest to each other.

Dave