What's the main difference between a working helicopter and a broken helicopter?

About 4000 feet.

Hi all! I'm Cuthbert, and I'm completely new to MultiRotors, both to the concept and the forums. However, I have a decent understanding of basic physics, electricity and cinematography which should allow me to accomplish my dream: Filming some kick-:drunk:ss shots from the skies! I've always been one to find complex camera angles amazing, and have always wanted to create (and better) them. I never knew how I would accomplish this, as RC helicopters are expensive or unstable, and planes are too darn fast. Not that speed is a bad thing...

However, being a new to multi-rotors, I'm going to have to ask questions. And since Yahoo! Answers (where I usually do my shopping) doesn't seem to have a 'complex electronics and flying things' category, I had to expand my horizons. As you may be able to tell, these are the first forums I've ever belonged to. None-the-less, I'm glad to finally find that there are people on the internet who also think that flying things are cool, and I'm glad to be part of this community.

--Cuthbert

Tomstoy2

About 4000 feet.

Hi all! I'm Cuthbert, and I'm completely new to MultiRotors, both to the concept and the forums. However, I have a decent understanding of basic physics, electricity and cinematography which should allow me to accomplish my dream: Filming some kick-:drunk:ss shots from the skies! I've always been one to find complex camera angles amazing, and have always wanted to create (and better) them. I never knew how I would accomplish this, as RC helicopters are expensive or unstable, and planes are too darn fast. Not that speed is a bad thing...

However, being a new to multi-rotors, I'm going to have to ask questions. And since Yahoo! Answers (where I usually do my shopping) doesn't seem to have a 'complex electronics and flying things' category, I had to expand my horizons. As you may be able to tell, these are the first forums I've ever belonged to. None-the-less, I'm glad to finally find that there are people on the internet who also think that flying things are cool, and I'm glad to be part of this community.

--Cuthbert[/QUOTE

Welcome to the forum, Cuthbert!
You've come to the right place.

Our motto, if it flys it dies,,,,
no, wait that's not it. 'there once was a man from Nantucket,,,, woops, that ain't it either.

Anyway, ask away. We just love to comfound others with our lack of knowledge!