XAircraft What do you make of this blip in my log?

mediaguru

Did a flight this evening to test out my first remote triggering of still images on the NEX. I decided to go straight up to a high level to shoot the images.

In examining my log after the flight I see a blip where I went into safe mode for maybe 1-2 seconds. I'm fairly sure I didn't hit safe mode on my TX. There are corresponding blips in the battery voltage, gyro angle rate, motor outputs, and vibration.

Is this a case of a split second loss of signal? A reason to be concerned?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 8.52.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 8.52.26 PM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
It looks like mine does when i hit the failsafe switch.... it could be a real failsafe if you didn't.... mines opposite my landing gear and two rig have two radios with the spring loaded switch on either side so there different, i hit that dang thing once a day at least till i get used to whats in my hand again

mediaguru

It looks like mine does when i hit the failsafe switch.... it could be a real failsafe if you didn't.... mines opposite my landing gear and two rig have two radios with the spring loaded switch on either side so there different, i hit that dang thing once a day at least till i get used to whats in my hand again

Thanks kloner. Think it could be a quick short between the RX and the SuperX? Never had this blip before so being cautious.