welcome from sascha / flightcopter

flightcopter

Hello Copterfriends,

some forum members will know me from many threads. For those who do not know me, I want to introduce myself.

My name is Sascha Helle, CEO of FLIGHTCOPTER Flying Camera Systems GmbH, Oberreichenbach Germany..

For more than 10 years I have worked in RC-Modeling and have operated a flight school for helicopters.

My team and I produce since two years Multicopter in almost all popular sizes. Our frame systems were designed for a high lifting capacity and come from our practical experience. Therefore we mount for example arms with 25mm diameter and a wall thickness of 1 mm, center plates with 2mm thickness to get all camera systems safety into the air. We have infuse our gained experience into the conception of Camaragimbals. The 2 - and 3-axis remote heads are made of 1.5 and 2 mm carbon to all camera weight classes run smooth.

Well-tested electronic components such as motors and controllers are tuned to the respective multi-rotor control of MK or DJI. That is why we only install the parts we have previously extensively tested in order to achieve a safe flying experience and excellent aerial photographs or videos.

Visit us at www.flightcopter.com or at www.facebook.com / flightcopter.tv to get more info!
View attachment 8801View attachment 8802

Attachments

• copterbild.jpg
    copterbild.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 245
  • SaschaPeng.jpg
    SaschaPeng.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 228

flightcopter

hi
thanks for replay to my intro post.
well we use in this copter the mikrokopter flightcrtrl, becasue she can handle the 12 engines.
pls. have a look here
so see some "checkflights" with the copter..

enyoy!

cu
sascha

Last edited by a moderator: