Weird Naza M V2 and Remote problem

Ronan

So i always turn my remote on and then the hex.

Never had any problems, did the same thing with any other r/c plane/heli/car/quad/etc...

I just did the latest Naza M V2 update and now i need to turn the hex on first and then my remote if i want both to 'connect'. If i turn the remote on first, the Naza M V2 does not respond to it's control. This doesn't happen everytime, but about 1/3 of the time.

What the heck? This is with a DEVO 10 which did not do that before.

Is it fine to turn the remote after the hex? Need a bit of advice here...

FlyGirl

So i always turn my remote on and then the hex.

Never had any problems, did the same thing with any other r/c plane/heli/car/quad/etc...

I just did the latest Naza M V2 update and now i need to turn the hex on first and then my remote if i want both to 'connect'. If i turn the remote on first, the Naza M V2 does not respond to it's control. This doesn't happen everytime, but about 1/3 of the time.

What the heck? This is with a DEVO 10 which did not do that before.

Is it fine to turn the remote after the hex? Need a bit of advice here...

I've done it accidentally before Ronan then noticed it was in Failsafe mode and turned the transmitter on. Didn't seem to make a difference.

Ronan

Yeah it's very weird... if i turn the remote on after there's no communication problem AFAIK. But if i turn it on before, sometime's it doesn't communicate with the hex until i restart both the hex and remote...

Ronan

Just flew for the first time after the update and this new 'thing' with the remote. Everything worked fine... i'm just uncomfortable flying in this new 'start up order'. I'm just used to turning on the remote first and then the craft...

Any explanations?

cootertwo

Maybe try re-binding. Sometimes with my Spektrum stuff, I get a flashing light on the receiver, but it still fly's normal, but like you said, it is un-nerving. I re-bind, and everything is OK