VP says hi to all multirotor flyers here....

Hello dudes and dudets... Im Uan from Malaysia... Stumble accross this forum and i just had to join in... Hope to learn more about Multirotors here and hope i can share my experience too... All the best to this Forum and will be absorbing as much as i can...

Cheers,

VP...

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Uan. As Sebbie said welcome to MRF. There is a of of knowledge here and some very helpful guys. If you have a MR please let us know what to have got and if yo aint then take some time trawling through the site it could well save you some $.

Dave

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to the site Mr. Villagepilot! We're glad you found us and welcome! What are you flying over there in Malaysia?
Bartman

rockynz

Hi,
I'm a pom, living in New Zealand since 93. Have been playing with things R/C most of that time, got interested in it just before I left the UK. Main interest now is AP and FPV. Keen to get out into the Kiwi bush and film some of the more inaccessible places NZ has too offer. Multirotors appear to offer the best platform to do this.
I am currently flying a X Copter with Minsoo Kim blueboard from KiwiRC (now SouthernCross UAV) (or would be if I didn't keep breaking it) :-(
About to start building a Hexa, parts are in the post :) I've been reading posts on here for a while and am very impressed with it. Also must add a big thanks to matwelli for all his help getting me started:)

Chris

sorry I posted this in the wrong place!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Uan. As Sebbie said welcome to MRF. There is a of of knowledge here and some very helpful guys. If you have a MR please let us know what to have got and if yo aint then take some time trawling through the site it could well save you some $.

Dave

Hello Dave... Im sure there are many masters here... Will look around when ever possible...
Thanks...

Welcome to the site Mr. Villagepilot! We're glad you found us and welcome! What are you flying over there in Malaysia?
Bartman

Hi Bartman... Multirotor hit Malaysia along time ago but didnt pick up till Gaui330XS came along... Before, there was this ARF QD from some china company... Something UFO... Then last year i followed the Gaui330 thread and i just had to get one... Now im flying a Jakub Fiberglass with a hack payload mount that fits a GoPro, My Gaui with the FH-X46 board (love this board), Just finish my AD-4HL with HFP/MD1 and a few Dex frame just arrive... Its really not easy to get anything here... Most have to be ordered overseas... : (

Basically im doing alot of testing for layman usage for Multirotor as there are not many people here actually share experience here in Malaysia... Hope i can help my fellow flyers here and maybe contribute here too...

Hi,
I'm a pom, living in New Zealand since 93. Have been playing with things R/C most of that time, got interested in it just before I left the UK. Main interest now is AP and FPV. Keen to get out into the Kiwi bush and film some of the more inaccessible places NZ has too offer. Multirotors appear to offer the best platform to do this.
I am currently flying a X Copter with Minsoo Kim blueboard from KiwiRC (now SouthernCross UAV) (or would be if I didn't keep breaking it) :-(
About to start building a Hexa, parts are in the post :) I've been reading posts on here for a while and am very impressed with it. Also must add a big thanks to matwelli for all his help getting me started:)

Chris

sorry I posted this in the wrong place!

No worries... Hi Pom... : )