Hoverfly Video thread

aebiagio

thank u very much...
the shots where in
Portofino for Azimuth yatches, Puglia for Borgo Egnazia and Sardinia for Forte Village Resort and some villas in Porto Cervo aera.
We've been very lucky to have the opportunity to make amazing aerial shots in such beautiful locations... and we're lucky to have in out team a great 3DMaster pilot and Hoverfly that's make life easier! :)

Boy, now that I've actually tried fpv, I can really appreciate these vids of yours Paul. Those BBQ stands looked lonesome out there. Great opening shot of the dark,smooth water. Beautiful spot.

Aerovideo

Cinestar 8 + HFP + 5D

Holy cow those are some beautiful shots and nice footage, well done!

Hat's off - you're crushing it once again!

Not sure if you were replying to me or aebiagio ;) but I'll take the credit! Although aebiagio has a stunning video!

Boy, now that I've actually tried fpv, I can really appreciate these vids of yours Paul. Those BBQ stands looked lonesome out there. Great opening shot of the dark,smooth water. Beautiful spot.

Thanks Paul, it was a great spot and a nice evening. I saw your first FPV vid and I'm sure you'll be cruising around like its nothing soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerovideo

So I still have a few Hoverfly Sport boards and decided to throw one on my little QAV500 frame and make it a fun little FPV copter with a gimbal on it. Here's a little flight I did with it:

Last edited by a moderator: