F450 losing altitude wile yawing

Codfish124

i have an F450 that randomly will lose altitude wile in a yaw doesn't mater what way im yawing and some time it will climb any one have a fix???

kloner

Aerial DP
if it is simply loosing and gaining altitude the simple problems are

making sure the throttle is at midstick in TX Cali when you hit finish. not centering the green line on your screen, centering the stick on the transmitter. the closer to 50% the better

or

the gain is too low on altitude....... should be 120-140 ish to work right......

both things should get you in order

if it is flat out falling flat out of the sky it's what i was getting at with the light bit, and that is a thread were doing over here
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?5819-sun-on-the-barometer&highlight=sunlight

i have an F450 that randomly will lose altitude wile in a yaw doesn't mater what way im yawing and some time it will climb any one have a fix???

Oooh I've had the exact sames problem with my Naza Gps, flew it many times before and not a problem but down the beach on a sunny evening it would loose altitude badly when yawing, I'm using a throttle curve on my F mode switch so i can be sure it wasnt human error, no wind either so no sudden down draft. When trying it at close range it would drop like a stone after about 180 degree of yaw.

I'm stuck as well.

Well I never, cheers all, once the sun is up I'll give it a go.

When I think back it does fit the bill, problem solved!