Mikrokopter Video of Mikrokopter out of control

iscorama

watch your hands, you could hurt very bad like that...
other thing, you need to calibrate acc only one and the right way.. level all arms with bubble level and not before every flight and unprepared like you did here.
How does it behave in flight? It is normal that gyros are trying to level the craft when you move it, thats the whole point

Lanzar

Mikrocopter out of control no idea what the problem is I made a video explaining the problem please let me know if you have a clue.
I think it has to do with the Giros

I dont have a navi or a compas but the flight control is 2.1

Thanks so much for any imput and your help.
Video links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?<wbr>v=PhobXmxKmSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XIej3utjHgM

You dont have to do up and right. That is for first time only to set the 0 level position.
Second you need to set your swithces so that you know which is what. So what switch is altitude hold, and what switch is gps hold, what is carefree and return to home.
Did yu try to fly it since the thing that you do with hands is totaly normal. Check direction on motors again and prop rotation.

Get 1 friend to hold it in air for landing gear and then try to hoover and nick to all sides just to see the response off the kopter.
This is not enough info to actualy see what you did wrong.

Thanks so much for you reply,
as soon as I push the throttle it goes crazy like I was tiring to show on video 2, like the motors start to spin uncontrollably, I guess the question is how do you calibrate the acc?

I don't have a GPS or a Navi all Im triing to do is flight it manually but it flips out of control as soon as I try to push the throttle and it will not idle like in video 2 it looses the balance as shown in with the green dot.
I am using the FL Ctrl 2.1 I believe has a compas
I had this thing for 2 years an never got it to work, thanks so much for your help

anaka

maybee mine is a stupid question but how did you setted your TX? helicopter mode?

if yes try airplane, in the way to avoid shash plate servo mixing

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Can`t help with your problem,but you scared the crap out of me handling a big Octo like that:black_eyed:

kloner

Aerial DP
frightening is the first thing that comes to mind. Take the props off till your familliar and positive it's ready please. This thing will send you to the ER faster than you can look at it. Get a total understanding of mikrocopter or sell that part and get something easy to setup/use

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Please dont crash your heli into someone else or something outside your house. every person who enters this hobby thinking they can just go buy an octo and strap a 5d to it and start making great videos is a serious threat to everyone doing this. Remember that guy in Australia who crashed into the building? I bet he did the same thing. There is no cure for impulsiveness or irresponsible people. Similar to gun control, it's the few bad/uneducated people that will ruin this for all of us. Accidents will happen regardless but seeing someone wonder why the motors spin up when you grab it and shake it is a perfect example of not doing your homework. I hate to be the online *** but I don't want to pay the price for other's mistakes. Just make sure you dont put others in harms way, please!

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
There is no compass on the 2.1 flight controller, the compass is on either the Navi board or the MK3Mag plug-in board on top of the Navi depending on if it's new or old version of Navi. The Mk flight controller has only gyros and accelerometer and if the motors are setup correctly with the correct props and the right configuration file in MKtools it should just float up off the ground even on the default factory settings.

I just looked at picture #1 and I see the problem https://plus.google.com/photos/1035...312634091510561/5837312638728181170?sqi=&sqsi= . If the red arm is the front of the Octo you have the flight controller mounted wrong.

In the picture the small gold arrow that is pointing to the arm at the right of the picture on the FC 2.1 must be pointing at the red arm and lined up with the white arrow on the power distribution board, you need to turn the FC 2.1 90 degrees clockwise then it should at least get off the ground if everything else is right. The way it is it will never fly as you've already found out.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator: