Video of Cartagena Colombia

wordupmag

I attached two gopros to my Hexa f550 and did some video of Cartagena Colombia. The gopros were attached to a AG550 2 axis gimbal. One facing forward and the 2nd facing down. Sorry...a little Jello due to lack of vibration padding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghiro

VideoDroned
Beautyfull! May i ask you a link for some info's about the gimbal please?
( Andreas Vollenweider isn'it? )

jforkner

Nicely done. Gives a nice flavor of the city. Did you have your GoPros set for a narrow field of view? I didn't notice the typical "fisheye" effect.

Jack

kloner

Aerial DP
what a cool looking place. all i think of seeing the name of the city is scarface.......... got aneice that did foreign exhange college down there and wound up getting married and moved there. those of us that haven't been yet are trippin, but her familly loves it too, they all want to move there

The gimble reduces fisheye alot. i can still see it when the gimble lets the camera move a little

tppacks hangs out here, gary isn't it?

what is the building behind the guy blowing the horn? talk about a door

wordupmag

what a cool looking place. all i think of seeing the name of the city is scarface.......... got aneice that did foreign exhange college down there and wound up getting married and moved there. those of us that haven't been yet are trippin, but her familly loves it too, they all want to move there

The gimble reduces fisheye alot. i can still see it when the gimble lets the camera move a little

tppacks hangs out here, gary isn't it?

what is the building behind the guy blowing the horn? talk about a door

Thanks..

Scarface was a great movie but did not feature Colombia.
Tony Montana (Cuba)
visited Alex Sossa the greatest drugdealer of Bolivia. However many people think
it was Colombia.

Yep....tppacks owner is Gary.

The building behind the guy with the horn is a church. I can't remember the name. It's one of many HUGE beautiful structures on the colonial streets in Cartagena. That door is over 400 years old.

Last edited by a moderator: