Using DJI Ground Station for Photogrammetry

keensg

President, geoResource Technologies, Inc.
DJI Users,

Does anyone know how to create an irregularly shaped region to scan using the Photogrammetry Tool? I know I can modify the waypoints once I have generated the scan, but this is inaccurate and cumbersome. I am flying a S-100 with an A2 flight controller and I am looking to build photogrammetry and a TIN with AgiSoft - so good flightlines and overlap is essential - but I can't fly outside my specific site (irregularly shaped - as the world is). There are other templates in the Route Template Tool - but I really need 'Sketch'.

Thanks for the help.

Stephen.

leofuica

keensg:

Please upload your irregular polygon and send back de WP ready, add your camera brand and model, lens in mm, % overlap and altitude
EDIT: in KMZ of Google Maps please

keensg

President, geoResource Technologies, Inc.
Clarification

keensg:

Please upload your irregular polygon and send back de WP ready, add your camera brand and model, lens in mm, % overlap and altitude
EDIT: in KMZ of Google Maps please

Sorry, I am not sure I follow you. I appreciate your help, can you provide more detail? Am I loading my polygon from an external source? Does GS still create the way points and flight path? What role does Google Maps play? Thanks for the help.

Stephen.

leofuica

Ok, please for test only send me your irregular polygon in KMZ and the other info (camera brand and model, lens in mm, % overlap and altitude), with all this i try to make the mission and, if the results is ok for you then explain how i did with detail.
Because is not easy create a mission in a irregular polygon, is automatic with the photogrametrics tool but with a regular polygon...
I send you MP with today`s mission ...