Discussion Uses For Drones

Redspan

Hi folks,

I've watched the development of UAV technology with interest since 2014. I went on a course obtained my PfAW from the CAA in the UK, started aerial filming commercially and sold DJI Phantoms for a while. I've since sold the business but the interest remains.

I created this video to list 31 uses for drones. Can you think of any I might have missed? I'm sure there will be given the developments ongoing.

Area21

Area21
Really enjoyed your presentation.
Did you miss any uses for drones - probably just the people who want to take a quick selfi shot of them selves their friends rather than using a mobile phone.

billrlogan

Hi folks,

I've watched the development of UAV technology with interest since 2014. I went on a course obtained my PfAW from the CAA in the UK, started aerial filming commercially and sold DJI Phantoms for a while. I've since sold the business but the interest remains.

I created this video to list 31 uses for drones. Can you think of any I might have missed? I'm sure there will be given the developments ongoing.

I've used a drone for checking out the inside of caves in the Ozark Mountain Range.