UK / Europe MRF Community Meet

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here's a couple of photos, I tried to upload a a few more but I think they must have been too large or something? If you're on Facebook I put a whole bunch in a Southport Drone Flyers' Meet folder on my FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/rcflyinguk
I will put a little video together too and post that here when I'm done.
P.S. Feel free to download them from here and Facebook and use them for whatever you like.
View attachment 1367View attachment 1368

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Little and large

View attachment 1369View attachment 1370

Gunters big hex and Bens little `un.

It`s on the 9`0 clock prop in the first pic if you didn`t spot it!

Hope you had a good day on Sunday guys.

Dave I`ll pick my coolbox up when I`M passing.

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_161021.jpg
    IMG_20111022_161021.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_20111022_161027.jpg
    IMG_20111022_161027.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 317

Hey guys, big thanks for a great day out, well worth the drive up, good to meet everyone, Dave (Droider) had some great adventure stories from every corner of the globe that were very enjoyable, great to meet Z-Axis and the cool things he's doing with his hexa, and he sure can fly it too, big thanks to the FPV guy for flying his little quad in crazy winds so we could have a look, Gunters Octo was a very impressive piece of engineering work and all the nice toys Geoff brought along were a pleasure to look at, all in all a great day, many thanks Lee

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here is the little video I made of the flying bits I filmed on the Saturday:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So many replies I dont know where to start.. RC Flying. Great little video there.. hope every one else is going to post their Videos..

I cant wait to see ZAxis 3D stuff and the other stuff he filmed with his AMAZING flying skills..

Off to look at Jake Bulits pics!

WOW!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave (Droider) had some great adventure stories from every corner of the globe that were very enjoyable

Lee Ill dig that blue ice runway C130 landing out for you.. It was great you made it and I recon your OSD Nex5 setup was brilliant.. I did not get pics of it but I hope Qvdt wil post all the ones he took up

Great to meet you all.. keep up the great work

Dave

ZAxis

Hey guys great weekend and some awsome kit on display. I think the best pilot award should defiantly go to Gunters daughter for her nose in flying skills. Think we will have out first female MR flying very soon after watching her. The wind was certainly fun!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So from the smallest to the biggest...
un edited coz its best that waysometimes

Dave

ZAxis

Dave remember how we were saying how good Lee's real time view of the NEX5 screen because of the number of times we have forgotten to press the record button? Well guess who forgot to press record on the 3D flight! doh..

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave remember how we were saying how good Lee's real time view of the NEX5 screen because of the number of times we have forgotten to press the record button? Well guess who forgot to press record on the 3D flight! doh..

Must have been the sheer excitement of it all.. Dis you get any footage you could share.. no need for fancy editing like mine just slam it up! ;-)

Dave

DennyR

Looks like you guys were having far too much fun. I think we should have an international meet in Cyprus. Bring the family and all that.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
A couple of pictures of Kaitlyn. She really did enjoy flying Daves little heli, good thinking Droider :)

Heres one of her holding my hexa:

View attachment 1377

And she couldn't help having a snooze on the way home :)

View attachment 1374

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 325

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I should have been paying closer attention to this thread! Next time I'm hopping a flight and crashing your party! Gunter, you can make some serious scratch trimming the ladies' hedge-rows with that thing, no?
Sorry I missed it.
Bart