UAV Logbook

I want to start using a Logbook with my UAV. Do you know any web site where I can buy one? I don't want a "pilot" logbook.

I would like sections for weather conditions also.
If I don't find one ill make it myself ;)

Thank you!

kloner

Aerial DP
your gonna wind up making one...... consider battery cycles as well...... mark the packs, count how many cycles, keep track of IR......if your in the usa, get a real pilot log book too and start tracking your time in the sky and the conditions you flew, aprox where it was.

ABV

There is

I want to start using a Logbook with my UAV. Do you know any web site where I can buy one? I don't want a "pilot" logbook.

I would like sections for weather conditions also.
If I don't find one ill make it myself ;)

Thank you!

uastracker.com. Last I knew its launching Monday, 10 May? A full up site. It may be up now. Hardest thing about making your own is the security and code writing.

Akermay

I'm currently deep into development of a fully featured 'UAS Logbook' app, currently only on iPad, but it will expand over time. It will let you record all essential data, flight times, duration, weather conditions amongst a plethora of other things. Hard to say, but I'm on target for mid June release on the AppStore. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll let everyone know here on the forum when I'm releasing it.

janoots2

Try RC Logbook on the app store. You can track batteries with qr codes, has a flight timer , logs battery data, GPS location, charts, etc

CdA D

I use T3chDad. It keeps track of my flights, batteries and per tenet info. There are a few out there and you should look at them and see which one seems user friendly to you. I downloaded three that I thought would work.

rpaslogger

Hi,

We have an Android app, iOS app and website that integrates with the mobile devices called RPAS Logger (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System = RPAS) to be used as a drone logbook.

We also have barcode scanning for battery / maintenance management and have included a feature to show you the nearest airport / helipad etc to your current location. www.rpaslogger.com or

RPAS Logger EnterpriseThis is the flagship version of RPAS Logger. Unlike the Lite and Pro version, RPAS Logger Enterprise is a cloud-based solution. All Data will be kept in the web application and your mobile devices will now become access points that you will be able to use on and off line to collect and log data.
It is oriented towards a commercial operation. It will allow you to create jobs for customers, assign equipment and personnel to different jobs, manage area approvals and risk assessments, manage maintenance requirements and inventory.
Modules will include:

• Basic Module – everything required to create jobs, manage airframes, batteries and role equipment usage, manage pilots (including type endorsements and certifications) and produce comprehensive reports.
  • Maintenance Module – Keep maintenance logs for all equipment and manage your inventory - including shelf life and minimum quantity reporting.
  • CRM – Integration into popular CRM modules, or use our vTiger based CRM. Integration for popular financials applications (like XERO)
  • UOC Manuals – online management of your flight, operations and maintenance manuals. Easily update your entire documentation suite with any changes that you make to your fleet, role equipment or operational parameters.