Turnigy Plush 30A ESC's, new/unopened, 12 pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I've got twelve (12) Turnigy Plush 30A speed controllers new in the unopened package that I won't be using.

$130, Shipped in the US or Canada

Overseas, $120 plus actual shipping.

I also have another twelve or so that were installed, wires were snipped, motor wires were desoldered from the pcb........make me an offer.....one might be a little weak, don't know which one though. :dejection::dejection::dejection:

Thanks!
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

are these compatible with hoverfly fc's?

yes, of the inexpensive chinese ESC's the Turnigy Plush are the preferred choice. i had 30A's on an 11.5 lb coaxial quad and they were getting hot so I went to 40A. if you're not going big or heavy then these will work great.

Al from Hoverfly did some tests a while back and the Turnigy ESC's performed best. Castle Lite's are also on the short list for HF but they're much more money.

Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Are they still for sale?

bkahuna,

i still have them. not sure when i can get them in the mail but probably not later than thursday or so. then again, if we don't have internet for the week after the storm passes then it might be after that.

i'll be offline for about 15 hours starting in about 3 hours. shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll check it when I get home (and before the storm hits and takes out our internet and power)

bart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.