Trigger for Black Magic Pocket Cinema camera?

Can anyone recommend a RC trigger for the Black Magic Pocket Cinema camera?

It has a LANC port that allows for stop/start, focus, and iris. It would be great to have control over all of those, but I'd settle for just stop/start.

Thanks!

all the best,
Ben

I'm not sure if there's a standard for LANC or not. I will check. I sent some emails out to a few manufacturers to see if their LANC trigger works. I will let you know what I hear back.

The StratoSnapper 2 looks promising. It has LANC now. I have the v1 and it was very customizable.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I am actually thinking back to th last time I used the rc shutter and I think I was annoyed by the flashing light/not being able to tell when it was recording or not. As a result I just hit record manually. but what it did do well was zoom from the remote. but zoom normally ruins a shot anyways so I rarely use the thing. :) I guess thats a totally different answer than my first one, I had just forgot about that detail.

kloner

Aerial DP
the rc shutter lanc for gh3 is pretty solid,,, only start stop and trigger but consistent compared to them ir ones...... it is 2.5mm 4 place plug on the lanc

Maverick

Last edited by a moderator:

Kari

gentwire lanc model 173 works really well. I have Camremote as well but with gentwire you'll get better control for remote focusing.