Totally stumped with Naza Controller - Possible Lemon?

FOX222

FOX222 , Sir I sea the box blue in the middle, but the lleter A and M are gray, I move the swith in the transmitter but the arrow goes below the A or below the M, but nor of them turns blue

Turn down the ATV's for the channel the switch is on and the blocks will turn blue. Try to center the travel for each side so as to get in the middle of where it starts to change blue and change back to gray.

viawave77

FOX222, Sir, I am realy appreciated, no one couldnt explain it so well as you, I totaly get it, now my motors armed, and full operational, thank you so much Sir. Tomorrow I will flight test. I own you a cebiche if you come anytime tu Peru. Stay in contact if you need something viawave77@gmail.com

Pete80

I am having problems with my hobbywing Pentium 30a... I fire it all up and only half the motors work... 1,2,6.. has anyone heard of problems with the firmware on these controllers?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I am having problems with my hobbywing Pentium 30a... I fire it all up and only half the motors work... 1,2,6.. has anyone heard of problems with the firmware on these controllers?

Did you calibrate your throttle channel individually on each esc? Do this thru the rx not DJI.

Dr.Tim

Approach Engineering, ATS
Just a quick question for you .. Did you PROGRAM the ESC's before trying to fly? I ask because the end points and parameters should all be the same. I had this same issue with a friends quad .. Programming the ESC's solved it.

Dr.Tim

Pete80

I didn't calibrate each esc individually... must have slipped the research! Haha... I did use the programming card on each escape however. Going to calibrate the throttle when I get home from work today and see how that works. Would be great if it does, I bought an avr programmer yesterday and was about to take everything apart.

One more question... so even if the calibration does work, would it be beneficial to flash the firmware?

Thank alot guys!

Pete

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I didn't calibrate each esc individually... must have slipped the research! Haha... I did use the programming card on each escape however. Going to calibrate the throttle when I get home from work today and see how that works. Would be great if it does, I bought an avr programmer yesterday and was about to take everything apart.

One more question... so even if the calibration does work, would it be beneficial to flash the firmware?

Thank alot guys!

Pete

Each esc has to learn the full throttle travel. Programming card has nothing to do with Throttle calibration really.

As far as flashing the firmware I'm not sure but you might have to redo everything again. What firmware flashing are you referring to?

Will get it figured out one way or the other. :)

Pete80

I haven't actually flashed them yet but I was planning on using the Simon K firmware... was just wondering if there were any significant advantages to doing the update over the standard hobbywing software?

I have a good feeling the throttle calibration is going to do the trick!

Thanks , Pete

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I see. I have no experience with the firmware. I run the DJI esc's or Maytech.

Sorry I could not be of more help on that issue.

Pete80

So I calibrated all of my speed controls, had it working on all motors... then it was running on 3 motors... then 4 motors... and it seems to reboot itself over and over again.

Starting to wonder if its the FC .. have you heard of these problems before?

Thanks, Pete

Pete80

Yes, they all work... I actually have it sitting on the floor right now.. The FC very randomly reboots, I just tried it and all motors worked this time.. but it is very unreliable. I also just cycled the power and now I am at 3 motors again.

Thanks again.. and again!

Pete

Pete80

I have everything soldered together... and made sure I did a good job... I bought it from flying hobby... out of somewhere in Asia. Hope that wasn't a mistake.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
I have everything soldered together... and made sure I did a good job... I bought it from flying hobby... out of somewhere in Asia. Hope that wasn't a mistake.

Maybe not what you want to hear but I would warranty it with in stock Naza but I can't since it was not purchased from us. I will offer to test it free of charge for you if you want and pay for shipping back to you.

Let me know.

Pete80

I just looked at the place I bought it from and it says they should warrant it so I wrote them... hopefully it works! Thanks alot for your help and if these guys screw me over I will be sure to come to you for another one!

Pete