Three New Lawsuits Filed Against The FAA

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
One can only hope that the FAA get put back in their place and told to keep their noses out of places where they should not even be thinking about placing them.

Av8Chuck

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

I doubt anyone at the FAA actually cares about any of this, its not like they'll lose their jobs or be held accountable. They will just claim that they are doing their jobs in the name of safeguarding the public interests.

At least the public interest in Boeing, AeroVironment etc.. I have a friend who works for AeroVironment and they just think they're saving the planet and that we're hacks and pond scum. Maybe he was just talking about me but I think this is what drives the FAA, not comment and petitions.

The "triple-play" lawsuits filed simultaneously on August 22, represent the interests of each and every U.S. drone-related person and entity affected by the FAA's June 25 absurd "Interpretation."

The FAA's lower-level people might (and likely do not) care. They are more likely pleased that we filed these suits because they know their bosses are wrong.

The FAA's upper-level people must be very concerned about these three lawsuits. When *everyone* says "your wrong" (with legal action), you can pretty much guess they are indeed wrong.

The big defense contractors (Boeing, AeroVironment etc) are likely not at all pleased that we did this, as they are hoping that they alone will be allowed to fly drones commercially.