The new Draganflyer X4-P

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
New on the market, I know it's probably way over priced, but Draganflyer do some good kit with everything integrated, so if money is no object...

945x413-hero-x4p-3r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JLO

Hi Gunter you had a Dragonfly how did you like it and just curious what is inside the Dragonfly line is it mystery proprietary components huuuuuuu or regular components that us mortals can purchase
thanks

Dewster

Yes! The new Draganflyer looks nice. It's about time they added GPS for their lower end model. That's what the X-4 should have had. I checked out their site and they mentioned the weight with camera being under 4.5 pounds. It almost sounded as if they knew a regulation for commercial flight would restrict weight to 4.5 pounds or less in the private sector.

Anyway... Their craft looks nice, but I can't afford what ever price they are selling it for.

Dewster

how can you not get a pit in your gut when you are flying 8-15k around in the air like that :p

lol! I got a pit in my gut when I flew my WKM for the first time. I was thinking about how much time and money that I spent researching and assembling the craft. I kept thinking: This could all be over in under 3 seconds. :) Now I have complete confidence in the system. I do my pre/post flight checks and have no problems.