The Democratization of Aerial Photography - No need for professionals?

KopterVision

Catch the vision
Hi Everyone

I posted a new blog here on the democratization of aerial photography - a trend I believe we all need to contend with. There is even a referenced quote from Bart

Would love hear your differentiation story / messages / comments.

Colin

PS - My warmest appreciation to everyone who posts on this fourm. It's great to be a part of a community that freely shares ideas, innovations, and helps out the newbies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I've been quote?? That may be a first, thanks. Nice article, it will be interesting to see what people have to say about your comments.

Personally, I think there's still the need for a good eye, just like cheap digital cameras didn't drive pro photographers into extinction, just made for a lot of interesting photos amongst the really good professional ones.

Bart

Torque66

I've been quote?? That may be a first, thanks. Nice article, it will be interesting to see what people have to say about your comments.

Personally, I think there's still the need for a good eye, just like cheap digital cameras didn't drive pro photographers into extinction, just made for a lot of interesting photos amongst the really good professional ones.

Bart

I was apart of that era... and yeah it didn't push pro photographer into extinction.... it just drove them crazy and most turned into a bunch of whining brats....