Take care with the new 2.3 software for A2 Today i crashed my Evo 800 S with Z15

Andy T

Andy, the stuff never really hardens, it stays kind of rubbery. It peels off easily but it'll hold like dragon snot!

Thanks for the response. Do you basically just smear the Welder Adhesive over the connectors and on to the front and back of the A2?

Andy

tstrike

pendejo grande
It'd be more like a dot of the goo, you don't need much if you're planning on using it and you probably don't want to cover connectors, you just want whatever you're gluing to stay in place to cut down on movement caused by vibes.

kloner

Aerial DP
it's like them 3m tack strip things that come off the wall.. if you pull one end away from itself to "stretch it" it'll just come off...... but man does stuff stick

crowjet

Hi Guys

Today i got a new S800 EVO form DJI they replaced all for free after my crash and analysed Software 2.3 problem

Regards

J-Marc

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Glad to hear that. Please keep us posted on your new S800 flight results.
If the issues disappear for the long haul, then there was a problem that they have fixed, i.e., hardware and/or firmware.

Hi Guys

Today i got a new S800 EVO form DJI they replaced all for free after my crash and analysed Software 2.3 problem

Regards

J-Marc